EXCLUSIVE: Marketing agency Momentum Worldwide’s recently launched Momentum Entertainment Group, which is being run by Steven Marrs, has formed a scripted entertainment division. Nick Hamm, whose Rock ‘N Roll comedy Killing Bono was just acquired by ARC Entertainment and XLrator Media, has been tapped to head the division, with TV executive/producer Alex Maggioni (Spin City, Chelsea Lately) serving as SVP. Rounding out the scripted department is manager Kevin Wandell, who joins Momentum Entertainment from HBO. The department will develop both traditional TV series and shows for distribution across other platforms. Momentum Entertainment’s unscripted division is headed by Chuck Dalaklis.
Momentum Entertainment Launches Scripted Division, Taps Nick Hamm To Run It
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82