EXCLUSIVE: Marketing agency Momentum Worldwide’s recently launched Momentum Entertainment Group, which is being run by Steven Marrs, has formed a scripted entertainment division. Nick Hamm, whose Rock ‘N Roll comedy Killing Bono was just acquired by ARC Entertainment and XLrator Media, has been tapped to head the division, with TV executive/producer Alex Maggioni (Spin City, Chelsea Lately) serving as SVP. Rounding out the scripted department is manager Kevin Wandell, who joins Momentum Entertainment from HBO. The department will develop both traditional TV series and shows for distribution across other platforms. Momentum Entertainment’s unscripted division is headed by Chuck Dalaklis.
Momentum Entertainment Launches Scripted Division, Taps Nick Hamm To Run It
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- HBO, Russia’s Amedia Expand Deal; ‘Doctor Who’ Showrunner Russell T. Davies To Be Honored At Edinburgh TV Fest…
- Charter Forges Alliance With Dolan Family Media Analytics Firm
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.