EXCLUSIVE: Marketing agency Momentum Worldwide’s recently launched Momentum Entertainment Group, which is being run by Steven Marrs, has formed a scripted entertainment division. Nick Hamm, whose Rock ‘N Roll comedy Killing Bono was just acquired by ARC Entertainment and XLrator Media, has been tapped to head the division, with TV executive/producer Alex Maggioni (Spin City, Chelsea Lately) serving as SVP. Rounding out the scripted department is manager Kevin Wandell, who joins Momentum Entertainment from HBO. The department will develop both traditional TV series and shows for distribution across other platforms. Momentum Entertainment’s unscripted division is headed by Chuck Dalaklis.
Momentum Entertainment Launches Scripted Division, Taps Nick Hamm To Run It
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Names Darrell Hammond As New Announcer
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star