EXCLUSIVE: Marketing agency Momentum Worldwide’s recently launched Momentum Entertainment Group, which is being run by Steven Marrs, has formed a scripted entertainment division. Nick Hamm, whose Rock ‘N Roll comedy Killing Bono was just acquired by ARC Entertainment and XLrator Media, has been tapped to head the division, with TV executive/producer Alex Maggioni (Spin City, Chelsea Lately) serving as SVP. Rounding out the scripted department is manager Kevin Wandell, who joins Momentum Entertainment from HBO. The department will develop both traditional TV series and shows for distribution across other platforms. Momentum Entertainment’s unscripted division is headed by Chuck Dalaklis.
Momentum Entertainment Launches Scripted Division, Taps Nick Hamm To Run It
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over