EXCLUSIVE: Marketing agency Momentum Worldwide’s recently launched Momentum Entertainment Group, which is being run by Steven Marrs, has formed a scripted entertainment division. Nick Hamm, whose Rock ‘N Roll comedy Killing Bono was just acquired by ARC Entertainment and XLrator Media, has been tapped to head the division, with TV executive/producer Alex Maggioni (Spin City, Chelsea Lately) serving as SVP. Rounding out the scripted department is manager Kevin Wandell, who joins Momentum Entertainment from HBO. The department will develop both traditional TV series and shows for distribution across other platforms. Momentum Entertainment’s unscripted division is headed by Chuck Dalaklis.
Momentum Entertainment Launches Scripted Division, Taps Nick Hamm To Run It
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…