EXCLUSIVE: Mike O’Malley, who is a series regular on Glee and a writer on Showtime’s Shameless, has just been cast in Universal’s supernatural comedy R.I.P.D., which stars Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds in a movie based on the Peter Lenkov comic that centers on a police force made up of undead cops. The Robert Schwentke-directed film has been slated for a June 28, 2013 release. O’Malley, who begins shooting his scenes next week, will play Elliot, a kind of ghost. He is repped by CAA and Principato Young.
Mike O'Malley Added To 'R.I.P.D.' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Songwriters Benj Pasek & Justin Paul On The Revitalization Of The Original…
- Oscars 2018: A Look At Contenders In The Best Animated Feature Race
- Josh Hartnett & Margarita Levieva To Star In Crime Thriller ‘Inherit The Viper’
- Costume Designer-Turned-Helmer Courtney Hoffman To Direct Feature From Her ‘The Good Time Girls’ Short
- Deadline’s Podcast New Hollywood: Race-Specific Characters & ‘The 15:17 To Paris’ With Sinqua Walls
- Mahershala Ali To Star In Anonymous Content’s A.J. Wolfe Crime Tale ‘Burn’