Lionsgate said today that it will offer nationwide sneak-preview screenings of Warrior, the Gavin O’Connor-helmed action drama starring Joel Edgerton and Tom Hardy, on Sunday, Sept. 4 at 7 PM, ahead of the film’s official Sept. 9 bow. The studio is promoting the mixed martial arts pic via Twitter (it has sponsored a Promoted Trend, #WarriorMovieSneakPreview), which will offer a direct link to buy tickets to the Labor Day weekend screenings; Lionsgate hopes the hashtag will be used to discuss and share information about the movie leading up to its wide release. Tickets also can be purchased at warriorsneakpreview.com.
Lionsgate Preps Sneaks of 'Warrior' Sept. 4
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…