Lionsgate said today that it will offer nationwide sneak-preview screenings of Warrior, the Gavin O’Connor-helmed action drama starring Joel Edgerton and Tom Hardy, on Sunday, Sept. 4 at 7 PM, ahead of the film’s official Sept. 9 bow. The studio is promoting the mixed martial arts pic via Twitter (it has sponsored a Promoted Trend, #WarriorMovieSneakPreview), which will offer a direct link to buy tickets to the Labor Day weekend screenings; Lionsgate hopes the hashtag will be used to discuss and share information about the movie leading up to its wide release. Tickets also can be purchased at warriorsneakpreview.com.
Lionsgate Preps Sneaks of 'Warrior' Sept. 4
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Revenant', 'Martian' & More In Global Milestones; 'Kung Fu Panda' Tops $100M In China - Intl Box Office Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’: 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Super Bowl Trailer: Blue People Attack Each Other
- ‘Independence Day: Resurgence’ Super Bowl Trailer
- ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2’ Super Bowl Trailer: No Sleep Til Brooklyn
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Super Bowl Teaser: Short, Sweet, Punching
- ‘The Jungle Book’ Super Bowl Spot: Multi-Media In The Rain Forest