Lifetime Networks has hired Christian Drobnyk to be its SVP Scheduling and Acquisitions, where he will be responsible for overseeing program acquisitions, scheduling and planning for Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network and Lifetime Real Women. He replaces Scott Garner, who in April moved took the same position at OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network. Drobnyk will be based in New York and report Lifetime Networks president and general manager Nancy Dubuc. He had been controller and general manager at UKTV Entertainment Networks in London; before that, he was SVP Programming and Development for TLC and Discovery Home.
Lifetime Taps Christian Drobnyk As SVP Scheduling & Acquisitions
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- ‘Exorcist’ EPs Talk Tonight’s Finale, Possible Season 3 & Disney/Fox Deal
- ‘The Trade’: Morgan Spurlock Dropped As Executive Producer Of Showtime’s Sundance-Bound Docu Series
- Filming On TNT Unscripted Series ‘Who Rules The World’ Suspended As Producers Sever Ties With Morgan Spurlock
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- ‘Watergate’ Limited Series From George Clooney & Matt Charman In Works At Netflix
- Beware: How Global One Management's Questionable Practices Entangled Politicians, Child Actors And The Homeless