Lifetime Networks has hired Christian Drobnyk to be its SVP Scheduling and Acquisitions, where he will be responsible for overseeing program acquisitions, scheduling and planning for Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network and Lifetime Real Women. He replaces Scott Garner, who in April moved took the same position at OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network. Drobnyk will be based in New York and report Lifetime Networks president and general manager Nancy Dubuc. He had been controller and general manager at UKTV Entertainment Networks in London; before that, he was SVP Programming and Development for TLC and Discovery Home.
Lifetime Taps Christian Drobnyk As SVP Scheduling & Acquisitions
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Connie Britton Exits In Plot Twist, Reflects On Her 4.5 Seasons
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?