Lifetime Networks has hired Christian Drobnyk to be its SVP Scheduling and Acquisitions, where he will be responsible for overseeing program acquisitions, scheduling and planning for Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network and Lifetime Real Women. He replaces Scott Garner, who in April moved took the same position at OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network. Drobnyk will be based in New York and report Lifetime Networks president and general manager Nancy Dubuc. He had been controller and general manager at UKTV Entertainment Networks in London; before that, he was SVP Programming and Development for TLC and Discovery Home.
Lifetime Taps Christian Drobnyk As SVP Scheduling & Acquisitions
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- ‘Orphan Black’ Season 5 Episode 1 Unveiled At PaleyFest: Cast & EPs On Clone Club’s Fate, Evil Rachel & The…
- Seth Meyers Warns Donald Trump To Stop Stealing ‘SNL’s ‘Weekend Update’ Bits
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’