Lifetime Networks has hired Christian Drobnyk to be its SVP Scheduling and Acquisitions, where he will be responsible for overseeing program acquisitions, scheduling and planning for Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network and Lifetime Real Women. He replaces Scott Garner, who in April moved took the same position at OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network. Drobnyk will be based in New York and report Lifetime Networks president and general manager Nancy Dubuc. He had been controller and general manager at UKTV Entertainment Networks in London; before that, he was SVP Programming and Development for TLC and Discovery Home.
Lifetime Taps Christian Drobnyk As SVP Scheduling & Acquisitions
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- UCLA Entertainment Symposium Tackles Paramount Issues With COO
- ‘Trust’ Review: FX’s Jaded Getty Kidnapping Drama Is Criminally Stylish
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Unites Students And Celebrities For Day Of Protest – Highlights
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…
- ‘SuperMansion’: Crackle Unveils Season 3 Trailer, Premiere Date
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Debuts Season 3 Trailer; Cast & Creator Talk Show’s Inclusivity – Wondercon