Lifetime Networks has hired Christian Drobnyk to be its SVP Scheduling and Acquisitions, where he will be responsible for overseeing program acquisitions, scheduling and planning for Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network and Lifetime Real Women. He replaces Scott Garner, who in April moved took the same position at OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network. Drobnyk will be based in New York and report Lifetime Networks president and general manager Nancy Dubuc. He had been controller and general manager at UKTV Entertainment Networks in London; before that, he was SVP Programming and Development for TLC and Discovery Home.
Lifetime Taps Christian Drobnyk As SVP Scheduling & Acquisitions
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Clip: Rami Malek’s Elliot Rudely Interrupted At Hacker Tournament
- ‘Real Time’: Former Celeb Apprentice Hopeful Penn Jillette Slams Donald Trump
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month