EXCLUSIVE: This is news that parents with little ones would appreciate: Transformers co-star Josh Duhamel has joined the cast of Disney Jr’s flagship series, cartoon Jake and the Never Land Pirates. He will voice the recurring role of Captain Flynn, a dashing young pirate who is well-known for his legendary adventures on the Never Sea. Flynn and his boat, The Barracuda, are plucked from the sea in a giant windstorm and shipwrecked in the Never Land Desert, where Jake and his crew find him. Jake and the Never Land Pirates, which is is cable’s No. 1 series among boys 2-5 and is on track to be Disney Channel’s No. 1 preschool series ever, will return for a second season in early 2012. Its voice cast includes David Arquette.
Josh Duhamel Gets Animated With Role On Disney Jr's 'Jake & The Never Land Pirates'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21M+; 'I Feel Pretty' $18M; 'Super Troopers 2' Arrests $16M - Saturday Update
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Jane the Virgin' Finale': Series Creator On That Shocking Twist, 'Dallas'-Inspired Cliffhanger, Season 5 & Show's Endgame
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Latest TV News
- James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To ‘Terminator’, And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On…
- The Week In Deadline Video & Podcasts: Maggie Gyllenhaal, Darren Criss, Frankie Shaw
- ‘Meghan Markle’ Dips While ‘Jane The Virgin’ Steady In Friday Ratings
- Robert Durst Admits He May Have Said Too Much In HBO Series ‘The Jinx’
- Bill Maher Asks Michael Avenatti If He Will Run For Office
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Renewed For Season 15 By ABC