EXCLUSIVE: This is news that parents with little ones would appreciate: Transformers co-star Josh Duhamel has joined the cast of Disney Jr’s flagship series, cartoon Jake and the Never Land Pirates. He will voice the recurring role of Captain Flynn, a dashing young pirate who is well-known for his legendary adventures on the Never Sea. Flynn and his boat, The Barracuda, are plucked from the sea in a giant windstorm and shipwrecked in the Never Land Desert, where Jake and his crew find him. Jake and the Never Land Pirates, which is is cable’s No. 1 series among boys 2-5 and is on track to be Disney Channel’s No. 1 preschool series ever, will return for a second season in early 2012. Its voice cast includes David Arquette.
Josh Duhamel Gets Animated With Role On Disney Jr's 'Jake & The Never Land Pirates'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Off To Low Ratings Start, 'Jane The Virgin' Slips In Return, 'Blindspot' Ticks Up
'The Arcana Chronicles' Books To Get TV Series Adaptation By Warner Bros. With Adam Shankman Producing
Latest TV News
- Charter-Time Warner Cable Deal Would Reduce Competition, Opponents Tell FCC
- ‘The Mysteries of Laura’ Gets Order For 5 More Scripts From NBC
- ‘Famous In Love’ Drama Starring Bella Thorne Gets ABC Family Pilot Order
- ‘Married With Roommates’ Comedy Set At CBS With David Janollari Producing
- Democratic Debate Live Blog: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders And Three Other Guys
- Lee Daniels, Megan Ellison, Rob Marshall To Be Feted At SAG Foundation 30th Anniversary Gala