EXCLUSIVE: Jon Turteltaub has signed a two-year overall deal with ABC Studios. Under the pact, Turteltaub will develop and produce series projects through his Junction Entertainment banner, which has been run by Karim Zreik and Dan Shotz for more than a decade now. On the TV side, Turteltaub spent the past 5 years at CBS TV Studios, since he directed/executive produced the pilot for the cult CBS/CBS Studios drama series Jericho, which he also executive produced. For the past 4 years, Turteltaub and Junction Entertainment were under an overall deal at CBS Studios where the company developed and produced such series as the CBS horror drama Haper’s Island and, most recently, the upcoming USA Network show Common Law. On the feature side, National Treasure director Turteltaub, repped by WME and David Lonner, most recently directed The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
Jon Turteltaub Signs ABC Studios Deal
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Nielsen Mystery: Why Are ABC's Fast National Ratings Grossly Underreported?
- TV Land Picks Up 'Impastor' & 'Teachers' To Series
- 'Utopia' Moves To Friday, Replaced By 'MasterChef Junior' On Tuesday
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox