EXCLUSIVE: Jon Turteltaub has signed a two-year overall deal with ABC Studios. Under the pact, Turteltaub will develop and produce series projects through his Junction Entertainment banner, which has been run by Karim Zreik and Dan Shotz for more than a decade now. On the TV side, Turteltaub spent the past 5 years at CBS TV Studios, since he directed/executive produced the pilot for the cult CBS/CBS Studios drama series Jericho, which he also executive produced. For the past 4 years, Turteltaub and Junction Entertainment were under an overall deal at CBS Studios where the company developed and produced such series as the CBS horror drama Haper’s Island and, most recently, the upcoming USA Network show Common Law. On the feature side, National Treasure director Turteltaub, repped by WME and David Lonner, most recently directed The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
Jon Turteltaub Signs ABC Studios Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony: No Full PlayStation Network Access Or Gameplay Yet
- LeBron James Return To Miami Helps NBA Ratings Rebound On ABC, Boosts 'Grinch'
- Fall TV 2014: What Worked, What Didn't & What Lies Ahead In Midseason
- 'The Interview' Release: 331 Theaters Aboard For Christmas Day
- 'The Interview' Forgoes TV Ads To Promote Christmas Release This Time
- One Direction Soft In Primetime, Boost Late Night Ratings For NBC