EXCLUSIVE: Jon Turteltaub has signed a two-year overall deal with ABC Studios. Under the pact, Turteltaub will develop and produce series projects through his Junction Entertainment banner, which has been run by Karim Zreik and Dan Shotz for more than a decade now. On the TV side, Turteltaub spent the past 5 years at CBS TV Studios, since he directed/executive produced the pilot for the cult CBS/CBS Studios drama series Jericho, which he also executive produced. For the past 4 years, Turteltaub and Junction Entertainment were under an overall deal at CBS Studios where the company developed and produced such series as the CBS horror drama Haper’s Island and, most recently, the upcoming USA Network show Common Law. On the feature side, National Treasure director Turteltaub, repped by WME and David Lonner, most recently directed The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
Jon Turteltaub Signs ABC Studios Deal
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates