Jimmy Fallon, hot off receiving three Primetime Emmy nominations for his late-night NBC talk show, will return to his roots Dec. 17 when he hosts the network’s Saturday Night Live for the first time. “I’ve never forgotten where I came from,” he said. “That’s why I’m so incredibly honored to be hosting the Saturday Night Times program December 17th on HGTV.” Fallon was a SNL cast member for six seasons and took over as host of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon in March 2009. Michael Buble will be the musical guest for Fallon’s episode.
Jimmy Fallon To Host 'Saturday Night Live'
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Parents, Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized to Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Team
- Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
- 'American Idol' Contestant Joanne Borgella Dead At 32
- Gena Rowlands To Receive Career Honors From LA Film Critics
- 'Good Kill' Drone Movie Lands At IFC Films
- Tao Okamoto Cast In 'Hannibal'; 'Complications' Adds 2
- Showtime Ratings: 2.5M Subscribers Watch 'The Affair' — Network's Best Ever Series Debut Live + 3 Lift : UPDATE