Jimmy Fallon, hot off receiving three Primetime Emmy nominations for his late-night NBC talk show, will return to his roots Dec. 17 when he hosts the network’s Saturday Night Live for the first time. “I’ve never forgotten where I came from,” he said. “That’s why I’m so incredibly honored to be hosting the Saturday Night Times program December 17th on HGTV.” Fallon was a SNL cast member for six seasons and took over as host of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon in March 2009. Michael Buble will be the musical guest for Fallon’s episode.
Jimmy Fallon To Host 'Saturday Night Live'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM