Jimmy Fallon, hot off receiving three Primetime Emmy nominations for his late-night NBC talk show, will return to his roots Dec. 17 when he hosts the network’s Saturday Night Live for the first time. “I’ve never forgotten where I came from,” he said. “That’s why I’m so incredibly honored to be hosting the Saturday Night Times program December 17th on HGTV.” Fallon was a SNL cast member for six seasons and took over as host of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon in March 2009. Michael Buble will be the musical guest for Fallon’s episode.
Jimmy Fallon To Host 'Saturday Night Live'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Spotlight’ Takes Top Honors & ‘The Jungle Book’ Wins Big At 17th Golden Trailer Awards
- Nicolas Billon Signs With The Alpern Group; Rizwan Manji Inks At Abrams Artists Agency
- Emmys: ‘Family Guy’ Takes On Donald Trump In Mailer
- Discovery Launches Cost-Cutting Effort With Buyouts And Possible Layoffs
- Lester Holt Anchors ‘NBC Nightly News’ From Trump Tower; Twitter Disapproves
- Charles Murray Set As Showrunner On Lee Daniels’ Fox Series ‘Star’ As Part Of Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox…