Jimmy Fallon, hot off receiving three Primetime Emmy nominations for his late-night NBC talk show, will return to his roots Dec. 17 when he hosts the network’s Saturday Night Live for the first time. “I’ve never forgotten where I came from,” he said. “That’s why I’m so incredibly honored to be hosting the Saturday Night Times program December 17th on HGTV.” Fallon was a SNL cast member for six seasons and took over as host of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon in March 2009. Michael Buble will be the musical guest for Fallon’s episode.
Jimmy Fallon To Host 'Saturday Night Live'
What's Hot on Deadline
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Roy Wood Jr. To Star In Parole Officer Comedy From Trevor Noah & Aaron McGruder In Works At Comedy Central
Latest TV News
- Team USA Men’s Hockey Scores But Olympics Ratings Falter On 2nd Monday
- Vivendi Restructure Brings Together Film & TV Divisions Studiocanal & Canal Plus
- Donald Trump’s Twitter Tirade Blames Obama For Russian Interference In Election
- ‘The Night Of’ & ‘The Office’ To Be Remade In India – BBC Showcase
- ‘Bad Banks’ Big Berlin Biz; ‘Das Boot’ Wraps; Cineflix Boards U.S. Content – Global Briefs
- 21st Century Fox Doubles Down On “Firewall Remedies” As It Looks To Push Through Sky Deal