With his HBO series Entourage coming to an end, Jeremy Piven is focusing on producing through his production company Luscious Mayhem. For one of the company’s first projects, LM has teamed with Bischoff Hervey Entertainment for a new reality project called Blow. The show focuses on famous New Orleans glassblower Josh Cohen and his band of misfits as they deal with each other and their demanding clientele. LM and BHE co-funded a pilot presentation, which is now being shopped to networks.
Jeremy Piven Producing Glassblowing Reality Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Talks ‘Cocaine Godmother’ & True Ambition – Mipcom
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- NBCU And Snap Inc. Launch Digital Studio With Lauren Anderson Heading Content
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn, Vowing To Be “As Artisanal As It Gets”
- Trevor Noah Probes Chicago Murder Rate To Kick Off ‘The Daily Show’ Windy City Week
- Univision Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS In Carriage Dispute