With his HBO series Entourage coming to an end, Jeremy Piven is focusing on producing through his production company Luscious Mayhem. For one of the company’s first projects, LM has teamed with Bischoff Hervey Entertainment for a new reality project called Blow. The show focuses on famous New Orleans glassblower Josh Cohen and his band of misfits as they deal with each other and their demanding clientele. LM and BHE co-funded a pilot presentation, which is now being shopped to networks.
Jeremy Piven Producing Glassblowing Reality Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- Actors’ Equity Re-Elects Kate Shindle As President
- ‘Floribama Shore’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On MTV; First Teaser
- TV Talk Podcast: No Nicole Kidman Or Jessica Lange Leaves Best Actress Limited Series Wide Open For Emmys
- TV Series Based On Japan’s Rent-A-Relative Business In Works At Anonymous Content, Paramount TV & Condé Nast
- ‘Claws’ Showrunner Janine Sherman Barrois Inks New Overall Deal With WBTV
- ‘Hair’ Will Be NBC’s 2019 Spring Musical; Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Producing