With his HBO series Entourage coming to an end, Jeremy Piven is focusing on producing through his production company Luscious Mayhem. For one of the company’s first projects, LM has teamed with Bischoff Hervey Entertainment for a new reality project called Blow. The show focuses on famous New Orleans glassblower Josh Cohen and his band of misfits as they deal with each other and their demanding clientele. LM and BHE co-funded a pilot presentation, which is now being shopped to networks.
Jeremy Piven Producing Glassblowing Reality Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets