ITV Studios America has closed a producer pod deal with Bienstock Young Media, the company of veteran unscripted producers Jay Bienstock and Eugene Young whose credits include The Apprentice, Survivor, Bachelor Pad, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Deal or No Deal, The Price is Right, Family Feud and Let’s Make a Deal. Young, formerly chief creative officer at FremantleMedia North America, most recently created and is executive producing CBS’ summer series Same Name.
ITV Studios America Signs Pod Deal With Bienstock Young
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
President Donald Trump Will Not Attend White House Correspondents' Dinner; Event Will Go On As Scheduled (Update)
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'