ICM, which has set up dozens of option deals for its client The New York Times and which just recently started making deals for New York Magazine, this week has signed The Atlantic. The agency will package the magazine’s articles for film, TV and online. Founded in 1857, the magazine has over the years published works by Mark Twain, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Ernest Hemingway, William Faulkner, Charles Portis, Philip Roth and Dennis Lehane. They’ve had articles optioned for film and TV, but now they have an agency proactively shopping present and past content to Hollywood. ICM will rep all Atlantic Media Group properties, including National Journal Group and Government Executive.
ICM Adds The Atlantic To Newspaper And Magazine Clientele
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Electric Entertainment To Co-Fi Anthony Hopkins Pic 'Go With Me'
- Jacki Weaver Joins James Franco's 'Zeroville'
- Martin Scorsese & Amir Bar-Lev Truckin' On Grateful Dead Documentary Film
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'
- Brad Pitt Squirms 'Between Two Ferns': Video
- Steve Carell, Charlie Kaufman Lock 'I.Q. 83′; Viral Outbreak Dumbs Down World