ICM, which has set up dozens of option deals for its client The New York Times and which just recently started making deals for New York Magazine, this week has signed The Atlantic. The agency will package the magazine’s articles for film, TV and online. Founded in 1857, the magazine has over the years published works by Mark Twain, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Ernest Hemingway, William Faulkner, Charles Portis, Philip Roth and Dennis Lehane. They’ve had articles optioned for film and TV, but now they have an agency proactively shopping present and past content to Hollywood. ICM will rep all Atlantic Media Group properties, including National Journal Group and Government Executive.
ICM Adds The Atlantic To Newspaper And Magazine Clientele
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Akiva Goldsman Circling 'Ring 3′ Rewrite
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′
- Indie Audax Outbids For David Weil Spec 'Moonfall'
- Lionsgate Buys Opera-Themed Comedy 'The Three Tenors'
- RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner 'The Great Invisible'