First we heard last Friday, then we heard yesterday. Now the deadline for companies to make a bid in the auction for Hulu is Friday, with Yahoo, Google and Amazon among those looking closely at the online streaming video service owned by News Corp, Disney, Comcast and Providence Equity Partners. A source told Reuters that the extension was to give potential buyers more time to do their due diligence with Hulu’s financials. Bids are expected to come as high as $1.5 billion-$2 billion, but there are still questions about whether that price will be for the entire site or for bits and pieces, like its coveted license agreements with content providers.
Hulu Bid Deadline Extended To Friday
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards Announce Finalists And Judges
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Review: Emma Stone & Steve Carell Are Matchless And Top Of Their Game
- Zack Snyder Films ‘Snow Steam Iron’ On iPhone
- ‘Glee’ Alum Harry Shum Jr. Joins Sylvester Stallone In ‘Escape Plan 3’
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East