Dr. House can be a real pain in the ass, but he is not a monster. Well, that is exactly what veteran House writer-producers Garrett Lerner and Russel Friend have in mind for the leading man in their next series project. The duo has sold a drama project to NBC through their overall deal at Universal Media Studios, the studio that produces House. Details on the project, which has a script commitment, are being kept under wraps, but it centers on a modern-day Frankenstein. Lerner and Friend have been on House since the beginning of Season 2, serving as executive producers for the past four years.
'House' EPs Garrett Lerner and Russel Friend Set Up Frankenstein Project At NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'