Dr. House can be a real pain in the ass, but he is not a monster. Well, that is exactly what veteran House writer-producers Garrett Lerner and Russel Friend have in mind for the leading man in their next series project. The duo has sold a drama project to NBC through their overall deal at Universal Media Studios, the studio that produces House. Details on the project, which has a script commitment, are being kept under wraps, but it centers on a modern-day Frankenstein. Lerner and Friend have been on House since the beginning of Season 2, serving as executive producers for the past four years.
'House' EPs Garrett Lerner and Russel Friend Set Up Frankenstein Project At NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series