Screen Gems has released a trailer for the fourth installment of its Underworld series. In Underworld: Awakening, Kate Beckinsale is back as the butt-kicking vampire, and this time she does it in 3D. The last installment, 2009’s Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, grossed $91 million worldwide. That was about $20 million less than the previous installment. Will the 3D spike a bigger gross because of the higher ticket price? The film opens in January.
Hot Trailer: 'Underworld: Awakening'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
'Young & Hungry' Spinoff: Steve Talley Set As Male Lead, Ryan Pinkston Cast, Title & Other Details Revealed
Latest Film News
- ‘X-Men’ & ‘Alice’ To Boost Memorial Day Weekend After Last Year’s Holiday Apocalypse
- ‘Central Intelligence’ Gets Fest Bow Ahead Of Release; Screamfest 2016 Dates Set
- Versa Media Capital Raises $100M To Bridge Finance Indie TV & Film Projects
- Palm Springs Film Festival Sets 2017 Dates; Gravitas Acquires ‘Cardinal Matter’
- Pennsylvania Man Pleads Guilty to Hacking Celebrity Computers
- ‘Collide’ Trailer: Felicity Jones & Nicholas Hoult Rev Engines For August Bow