Screen Gems has released a trailer for the fourth installment of its Underworld series. In Underworld: Awakening, Kate Beckinsale is back as the butt-kicking vampire, and this time she does it in 3D. The last installment, 2009’s Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, grossed $91 million worldwide. That was about $20 million less than the previous installment. Will the 3D spike a bigger gross because of the higher ticket price? The film opens in January.
Hot Trailer: 'Underworld: Awakening'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Spirit Awards: Casey Affleck Slams “Abhorrent” and “Un-American” Trump Policies – Watch
- Indie Spirit Awards: ‘Moonlight’ Sweeps Day, Takes Best Feature – Full Winners List
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Academy Rescinds Sound Mixing Nomination for Greg P. Russell of ‘13 Hours’
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Syrian Cinematographer For ‘The White Helmets’ Denied Entry Into U.S. To Attend Oscars