Universal Pictures and Working Title are out with a new trailer for Johnny English Reborn, the fumbling spy character played by Rowan Atkinson. Rosamund Pike and Dominic West also star. The film will be released Oct. 28. Why’s the studio making another installment of this franchise? Though Atkinson’s little known in the U.S., the 2003 original grossed $161 million worldwide, $132 million of it from overseas. Oliver Parker directed this one.
Hot Trailer: 'Johnny English Reborn'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Currently Pushing ‘Emoji Movie’ Out Of Top Spot With $28M+ – Late Night Update
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- ‘An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth To Power’ Review: Al Gore Back & More Vital Than Ever
- AT&T Formally Positions John Stankey To Run Time Warner’s Assets
- ‘Last Flag Flying’ Moves To Lionsgate And Up A Week On Release Schedule
- Lionsgate’s Jon Feltheimer Made $35.3M In Latest Fiscal Year, Up 223%