Universal Pictures and Working Title are out with a new trailer for Johnny English Reborn, the fumbling spy character played by Rowan Atkinson. Rosamund Pike and Dominic West also star. The film will be released Oct. 28. Why’s the studio making another installment of this franchise? Though Atkinson’s little known in the U.S., the 2003 original grossed $161 million worldwide, $132 million of it from overseas. Oliver Parker directed this one.
Hot Trailer: 'Johnny English Reborn'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
'Furious 7' Hits $320.5M, 'Adaline' Lures Ladies: The Calm Before 'Age Of Ultron' Conquers - Final Sunday B.O. Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Scores In Japan; ‘Home’ Lands In China: More International Box Office
- How ‘Ex Machina’ Seduced Crowds And Is Poised To Be Summer’s Sleeper Hit
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Opens To Mighty $201.2M Overseas; Sets IMAX Record
- “Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck’ Rocks Specialty Box Office
- No Sunday Column
- ‘Furious 7′ Crosses $1B Overseas; Passes ‘T4′ In China As Top-Grossing Film Ever