CBS Films’ The Woman In Black, starring Daniel Radcliffe as a lawyer who travels to a remote English village and discovers that the ghost of a scorned woman is terrorizing the locals, opens Feb. 3. James Watkins directed a script by X-Men: First Class scribe Jane Goldman. Ciaran Hinds and Janet McTeer co-star in the horror thriller, a remake of a 1989 TV movie that was adapted from a play that was adapted from Susan Hill’s novel.
Hot Teaser Trailer: 'The Woman In Black'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
Latest Film News
- Animation Is Film Festival Announces Full Slate
- Women’s Media Summit Calls For Boycott Of Movies That Snub Female Filmmakers
- ‘Star Wars’: Ron Howard Teases “Spicey” Set From Han Solo Film
- Bernie Casey Dies: ‘Revenge Of The Nerds And ‘I’m Gonna Git You Sucka’ Actor Was 78
- ‘Escape Plan 3’: Dave Bautista, Max Zhang & More Join Sylvester Stallone For Sequel — UPDATE
- If ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Brings A Movie Laugh, It Won’t Be A Minute Too Soon