CBS Films’ The Woman In Black, starring Daniel Radcliffe as a lawyer who travels to a remote English village and discovers that the ghost of a scorned woman is terrorizing the locals, opens Feb. 3. James Watkins directed a script by X-Men: First Class scribe Jane Goldman. Ciaran Hinds and Janet McTeer co-star in the horror thriller, a remake of a 1989 TV movie that was adapted from a play that was adapted from Susan Hill’s novel.
Hot Teaser Trailer: 'The Woman In Black'
What's Hot on Deadline
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest Film News
- Documentaries Counter Memorial Weekend Tentpoles: Specialty Preview
- Dwayne Johnson’s China-Set Action Pitch Auction Won By Legendary
- Agent Ken Stovitz Departing Paradigm To Join MGMT As Manager/Producer
- Gravitas Ventures & Broad Green Recruit Three War Films Including ‘Citizen Soldier’
- ‘Delilah Dirk And The Turkish Lieutenant’ Bought By Disney
- Broad Green’s Culture-Clash Sorority Comedy Sets Ensemble Cast & Gets New Title