Chance Patterson, previously VP International Communications at Discovery Communications, has been hired as SVP Corporate Affairs and Communications at Harpo Studios. He will manage Harpo’s external and internal communications functions, including corporate communications and media relations, and report to Harpo and OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network presidents Sheri Salata and Erik Logan. Patterson succeeds Lisa Halliday, who left her post as Harpo’s head of communications and strategy earlier this month after 12 years with the company. Before Discovery, where he oversaw communications strategy for 21 international TV brands, Patterson was VP Corporate Communications and Government Affairs at Sirius XM Radio.
Harpo Studios Taps SVP Corporate Affairs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded