With Mercedes’ heart available in light of the pending departure of Sam (Chord Overstreet), Fox’s Glee has cast a new recurring, Friday Night Lights alum LaMarcus Tinker, to play a linebacker for the McKinley Titans and a new love interest for Amber Riley. Tinker started work on the show today.
'Glee' Adds 'FNL' Alum As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report
- ‘Rellik’ & ‘The Miniaturist’ Head To China Via Streaming Service iQIYI
- BBC Upgrades Scandinavian Crime Drama ‘The Bridge’ To BBC Two