With Mercedes’ heart available in light of the pending departure of Sam (Chord Overstreet), Fox’s Glee has cast a new recurring, Friday Night Lights alum LaMarcus Tinker, to play a linebacker for the McKinley Titans and a new love interest for Amber Riley. Tinker started work on the show today.
'Glee' Adds 'FNL' Alum As Recurring
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series