With Mercedes’ heart available in light of the pending departure of Sam (Chord Overstreet), Fox’s Glee has cast a new recurring, Friday Night Lights alum LaMarcus Tinker, to play a linebacker for the McKinley Titans and a new love interest for Amber Riley. Tinker started work on the show today.
'Glee' Adds 'FNL' Alum As Recurring
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Andreeva
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA