EXCLUSIVE: Vin Di Bona and Bruce Gersh’s FishBowl Worldwide Media has begun production on a pilot episode for The Potts, an original animated web series. The show, whose voice cast includes Dave Coulier and Richard Kind, follows a family in search of fame and fortune who will do just about anything to get on reality TV. David & Goliath founder and Illustrator Todd Goldman and How I Met Your Mother executive producer Chuck Tatham created The Potts, which is being executive produced by DiBona, Gersh and FishBowl EVP Creative Affairs Susan Levison. The series will launch on YouTube, where FishBowl’s 2010 Web series CuteWinFail has received 25 million viewers. Talks with additional digital distributors are underway.
FishBowl To Produce Animated Web Series Starring Dave Coulier And Richard Kind
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot