EXCLUSIVE: Vin Di Bona and Bruce Gersh’s FishBowl Worldwide Media has begun production on a pilot episode for The Potts, an original animated web series. The show, whose voice cast includes Dave Coulier and Richard Kind, follows a family in search of fame and fortune who will do just about anything to get on reality TV. David & Goliath founder and Illustrator Todd Goldman and How I Met Your Mother executive producer Chuck Tatham created The Potts, which is being executive produced by DiBona, Gersh and FishBowl EVP Creative Affairs Susan Levison. The series will launch on YouTube, where FishBowl’s 2010 Web series CuteWinFail has received 25 million viewers. Talks with additional digital distributors are underway.
FishBowl To Produce Animated Web Series Starring Dave Coulier And Richard Kind
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup