Deadline has written about the humorous short-film exploits of Miles Fisher, who played the superagent in the spoof Pinkberry: The Movie, and starred in other shorts that included an American Psycho musical parody. All this came before Fisher got his first big movie lead in Final Destination 5, and a supporting role in J. Edgar. Just because he’s gone legit doesn’t mean Fisher has left parodies in his past. In fact, after he went to Warner Bros with an idea for a short that could help spread awareness of its upcoming Final Destination, the studio gave him the money to make the film. Fisher put together his American Psycho producer Jake Avnet and director Dave Green and they’ve made New Romance. It’s a short that manages to keep the body count high, and it looks to me like some horrifying homage to Saved By the Bell. Check it out:
'Final Destination 5' Star Miles Fisher Makes Viral Short To Promote The Movie's Mayhem
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Saturday Night Live' At Halfway Mark: Reconsidering A Hot Mess
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack