Deadline has written about the humorous short-film exploits of Miles Fisher, who played the superagent in the spoof Pinkberry: The Movie, and starred in other shorts that included an American Psycho musical parody. All this came before Fisher got his first big movie lead in Final Destination 5, and a supporting role in J. Edgar. Just because he’s gone legit doesn’t mean Fisher has left parodies in his past. In fact, after he went to Warner Bros with an idea for a short that could help spread awareness of its upcoming Final Destination, the studio gave him the money to make the film. Fisher put together his American Psycho producer Jake Avnet and director Dave Green and they’ve made New Romance. It’s a short that manages to keep the body count high, and it looks to me like some horrifying homage to Saved By the Bell. Check it out:
'Final Destination 5' Star Miles Fisher Makes Viral Short To Promote The Movie's Mayhem
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start