DreamWorks Animation production co-president John Batter is stepping down and will take up the post of CEO of MediaNavi, a Technicolor content-distribution platform. Batter was elevated to his most recent DWA role in 2007 after joining the company in 2006; before that, he worked at video game maker Electronic Arts and at DreamWorks Studios.
DreamWorks Animation Production Boss John Batter Departs
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE