Film financier David Bergstein today sued his former attorney Teri Zimon for $50M, claiming she shared confidential information and aided his creditors in bankruptcy proceedings while working for him. Bernstein claims that Zimon teamed with another of his former attorneys, Susan Tregub, to provide creditors with confidential data, leak negative stories about Bergstein to the media and encourage creditors to initiate involuntary bankruptcy proceedings against him. Bergstein’s suit claims that Zimon was aiding his creditors from mid-2009 through January 2010, while in his employ from December 2008 through March 2010. The suit was filed in L.A. Superior Court.
David Bergstein Sues His Former Attorney
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…