Film financier David Bergstein today sued his former attorney Teri Zimon for $50M, claiming she shared confidential information and aided his creditors in bankruptcy proceedings while working for him. Bernstein claims that Zimon teamed with another of his former attorneys, Susan Tregub, to provide creditors with confidential data, leak negative stories about Bergstein to the media and encourage creditors to initiate involuntary bankruptcy proceedings against him. Bergstein’s suit claims that Zimon was aiding his creditors from mid-2009 through January 2010, while in his employ from December 2008 through March 2010. The suit was filed in L.A. Superior Court.
David Bergstein Sues His Former Attorney
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Sony Lands ‘Hunting El Chapo:’ Studio To Enlist Michael Bay?
- Scott Adkins To Star In Indie Thriller ‘Incoming’; Julia Jones Boards ‘Hard Powder’
- ‘Valerian’, ‘Molly’s Game’, ‘Mile 22’ & ‘Bad Moms Christmas’ Round Out STX…
- Elton John, Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice To Bring Animated ‘Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’ To Big Screen For STX…
- Eddie Murphy Returns To Animation With Bo The Bull At STX – CinemaCon
- Robert Rodriguez To Direct ‘Ugly Dolls’ For STX For May 2019 Bow – CinemaCon