Content Film has acquired foreign rights to Nick Broomfield’s documentary Sarah Palin: You Betcha!, with the exception of the UK, where Channel 4 holds the TV rights. Cassian Elwes is handling domestic on the film, which has yet to find a U.S. distributor. Broomfield (Heidi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam, Kurt & Courtney) directed the film with Joan Churchill. Marc Hoeferlin (Battle for Haditha) produced. News of the deal comes on the same day it was announced that the film will debut at the Toronto Film Festival next month in the Reel to Reel Section. In July, ARC Entertainment gave a limited theatrical release to The Undefeated, another Palin documentary. That film will be available Sept. 1 on pay-per-view and video on demand, and will have a special edition DVD launch through Walmart.
Content Film Nabs Foreign Rights On Documentary 'Sarah Palin: You Betcha!'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 Trailer — Sand Snakes, Ser Jorah In Battle & More
- Bonnie Arnold, Carolyn Blackwood Among Santa Barbara’s Women In The Biz Panelists
- Larry Wilmore On Deflategate: Super Bowl Teams “Seahawks And Cheaters”
- Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, John Krasinski Claim Credit For Deflategate On ‘Jimmy Kimmel’
- Binge Watching Linked To Depression, Loneliness – Study
- Eddie Murphy Says He’ll Be On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Anniversary Show