Content Film has acquired foreign rights to Nick Broomfield’s documentary Sarah Palin: You Betcha!, with the exception of the UK, where Channel 4 holds the TV rights. Cassian Elwes is handling domestic on the film, which has yet to find a U.S. distributor. Broomfield (Heidi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam, Kurt & Courtney) directed the film with Joan Churchill. Marc Hoeferlin (Battle for Haditha) produced. News of the deal comes on the same day it was announced that the film will debut at the Toronto Film Festival next month in the Reel to Reel Section. In July, ARC Entertainment gave a limited theatrical release to The Undefeated, another Palin documentary. That film will be available Sept. 1 on pay-per-view and video on demand, and will have a special edition DVD launch through Walmart.
Content Film Nabs Foreign Rights On Documentary 'Sarah Palin: You Betcha!'
What's Hot on Deadline
Linda Hamilton Set To Return To 'Terminator'; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
Latest Film News
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Trailer: Alicia Vikander Leaps, Fights, Slides, And Raids In Reboot
- Linda Hamilton Set To Return To ‘Terminator’; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
- Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards Announce Finalists And Judges
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Review: Emma Stone & Steve Carell Are Matchless And Top Of Their Game
- Zack Snyder Films ‘Snow Steam Iron’ On iPhone