Content Film has acquired foreign rights to Nick Broomfield’s documentary Sarah Palin: You Betcha!, with the exception of the UK, where Channel 4 holds the TV rights. Cassian Elwes is handling domestic on the film, which has yet to find a U.S. distributor. Broomfield (Heidi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam, Kurt & Courtney) directed the film with Joan Churchill. Marc Hoeferlin (Battle for Haditha) produced. News of the deal comes on the same day it was announced that the film will debut at the Toronto Film Festival next month in the Reel to Reel Section. In July, ARC Entertainment gave a limited theatrical release to The Undefeated, another Palin documentary. That film will be available Sept. 1 on pay-per-view and video on demand, and will have a special edition DVD launch through Walmart.
Content Film Nabs Foreign Rights On Documentary 'Sarah Palin: You Betcha!'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest Film News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Review: Christopher Nolan Makes A Film About War That Hitchcock Would Have Loved
- ‘Death Note’ Director Adam Wingard Considers President Donald Trump A Supervillain – Comic-Con
- In The Tea Leaves Of Summer, Some (Speculative) Outlines Of A Laura Dern Presidency At The Film Academy
- Post-Cannes, Will Smith Continues To Bang Drum For Netflix As Industry Game Changer: ‘Bright’ At Comic-Con
- ‘Bright’ Trailer: Netflix’s Mega Will Smith Sci-Fi Movie Hits Comic-Con
- ‘The Purge’ Sequel Taps ‘Burning Sands’ Director Gerard McMurray