Content Film has acquired foreign rights to Nick Broomfield’s documentary Sarah Palin: You Betcha!, with the exception of the UK, where Channel 4 holds the TV rights. Cassian Elwes is handling domestic on the film, which has yet to find a U.S. distributor. Broomfield (Heidi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam, Kurt & Courtney) directed the film with Joan Churchill. Marc Hoeferlin (Battle for Haditha) produced. News of the deal comes on the same day it was announced that the film will debut at the Toronto Film Festival next month in the Reel to Reel Section. In July, ARC Entertainment gave a limited theatrical release to The Undefeated, another Palin documentary. That film will be available Sept. 1 on pay-per-view and video on demand, and will have a special edition DVD launch through Walmart.
Content Film Nabs Foreign Rights On Documentary 'Sarah Palin: You Betcha!'
What's Hot on Deadline
Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court
'Justice League' Lassos $185M Overseas, $279M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $739M Global - International Box Office
TV & Film Casting Biz Disrupted: Fox's Decision To Drop Breakdown Services For Casting Networks & Its Fallout
Latest Film News
- China Box Office Tops $7.5B Milestone; Admissions Up 15% So Far In 2017
- Natasha Henstridge, Tamer Hassan & Lady Clara Paget Team For UK Horror Feature
- PGA Awards Unveil Documentary Feature Nominees
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $93M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Final
- ‘Coco’ Review: Pixar Does It Again With Dazzling New Toon
- Can ‘Coco’ Whip ‘Justice League’ For Top Spot Over Thanksgiving Stretch? – Box Office Preview