Actress/comedian Charlyne Yi (Knocked Up) has been cast as a new regular on Fox’s medical drama House next season. Along with fellow new cast addition Odette Annable, Yi will play a new member of Dr. Gregory House’s (Hugh Laurie) diagnostics team at Princeton-Plainsboro. Yi, repped by UTA, and Mosaic, also wrote, executive produced and starred in the documentary Paper Heart.
Charlyne Yi Joins 'House' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot