Actress/comedian Charlyne Yi (Knocked Up) has been cast as a new regular on Fox’s medical drama House next season. Along with fellow new cast addition Odette Annable, Yi will play a new member of Dr. Gregory House’s (Hugh Laurie) diagnostics team at Princeton-Plainsboro. Yi, repped by UTA, and Mosaic, also wrote, executive produced and starred in the documentary Paper Heart.
Charlyne Yi Joins 'House' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- NBC Buys Cop Family Drama From Nkechi Carroll & Matt Reeves As Put Pilot
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogenous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Fox Nabs ‘Ghosted’ Comedy Starring Craig Robinson & Adam Scott From Tom Gormican With Production Commitment
- Viceland Enters Late Night With ‘Desus & Mero’, Orders Tyler the Creator Series, Renews ‘Huang’s World…
- ‘Ice’: Audrey Marie Anderson Joins Antoine Fuqua’s Audience Drama Series
- Issa Rae Inks First-Look Deal With HBO