Actress/comedian Charlyne Yi (Knocked Up) has been cast as a new regular on Fox’s medical drama House next season. Along with fellow new cast addition Odette Annable, Yi will play a new member of Dr. Gregory House’s (Hugh Laurie) diagnostics team at Princeton-Plainsboro. Yi, repped by UTA, and Mosaic, also wrote, executive produced and starred in the documentary Paper Heart.
Charlyne Yi Joins 'House' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: Colin Jost & Michael Che Named Co-Head Writers Of NBC Show
- Donald Trump Looks Like A Real Winner If Disney & Fox Deal Gets Done
- TV Academy Reclassifies Variety Special Emmy Categories; Splits Some Costume, Directing & Sound Editing Fields
- White House: Those Calling Trump’s Tweet Harassment Have Minds “In Gutter”
- ‘The Punisher’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- ‘City On A Hill’: Jill Hennessy Among Four Regulars Cast In Ben Affleck & Matt Damon's Showtime Drama Pilot