CBS’ The Good Wife made its transition from Tuesdays to Sundays this past week, but the network is putting extra muscle behind the move with The Good Wife: A New Beginning, a half-hour special that will air Sunday, Sept. 4, at 9:30 PM, following a Mike & Molly repeat and leading into a Good Wife rerun. The special will recap key characters and storylines from the first two seasons of the serialized legal drama and will feature a preview of the upcoming Season 3 as well as interviews with the series’ stars Julianna Margulies, Christine Baranski, Josh Charles, Archie Panjabi, Matt Czuchry, Alan Cumming and Chris Noth as well as co-creators and executive producers Robert King and Michelle King. The Good Wife is nominated for nine Primetime Emmys, including best drama series.
CBS To Relaunch 'Good Wife' On New Night With Recap Special
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book