CBS Films has closed a deal for Wedding Day, an ensemble romantic comedy pitch written by Andrew Goldberg. He’s a Family Guy writer whose horror-comedy script My Son is the F’ing Antichrist has been set up with Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen’s Temple Hill Entertainment. Both CBS and the writers reps at WME and Underground Films and Management say they are keeping the plot under wraps, but the title seems pretty self evident. CBS’ Maria Faillace acquired the pitch preemptively.
CBS Films Acquires Ensemble Comic Pitch 'Wedding Day'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Maze Runner' Over $30M; Liam's Leisurely 'Walk' To $14M; 'Where I Leave You' Stays Put At No. 3
More From Fleming Jr
- Matt Damon, Zhang Yimou Want To Scale 'The Great Wall' In China
- Roberto Orci's 'Star Trek 3′ Commitment Knocks Him Out Of 'Power Rangers' Pic
- Aussie Thriller 'Kill Me Three Times' Sells To Magnolia: TIFF
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production On Joe Paterno Movie With Brian De Palma & Al Pacino
- Shark Spec Script 'In The Deep' Won By Sony
- 'Godzilla' Sequel To Be Scripted By Max Borenstein