CBS Films has closed a deal for Wedding Day, an ensemble romantic comedy pitch written by Andrew Goldberg. He’s a Family Guy writer whose horror-comedy script My Son is the F’ing Antichrist has been set up with Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen’s Temple Hill Entertainment. Both CBS and the writers reps at WME and Underground Films and Management say they are keeping the plot under wraps, but the title seems pretty self evident. CBS’ Maria Faillace acquired the pitch preemptively.
CBS Films Acquires Ensemble Comic Pitch 'Wedding Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bradley Cooper-Directed 'A Star Is Born' & Disney's 'Overnight On 42nd Street' Among 13 Films Picked For California Film Incentives
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Board Xavier Dolan's 'The Death And Life Of John F. Donovan' - Berlin
Latest Film News
- Dutch Tilt Film Sees The Light And Options Dutch Bestseller ‘Girl In The Dark’ – Berlin
- Universal & ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Crew Want “Egregious” Suit By Ex-N.W.A Manager Gutted
- EuropaCorp Shocker: CEO Christophe Lambert Leaves, Marc Shmuger Replacing Him
- Taraji P. Henson Adds Up For Fox 2000’s ‘Hidden Figures’
- Stephen Moyer Leaves ‘Tribes Of Palos Verdes’ Over Scheduling
- CSP Management & Henriksen Talent Join Forces; Bohemia Group Inks Canadian Actor Jonathan Emond