CBS Films has closed a deal for Wedding Day, an ensemble romantic comedy pitch written by Andrew Goldberg. He’s a Family Guy writer whose horror-comedy script My Son is the F’ing Antichrist has been set up with Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen’s Temple Hill Entertainment. Both CBS and the writers reps at WME and Underground Films and Management say they are keeping the plot under wraps, but the title seems pretty self evident. CBS’ Maria Faillace acquired the pitch preemptively.
CBS Films Acquires Ensemble Comic Pitch 'Wedding Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest Film News
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table
- Christopher Nolan Shows Off ‘Dunkirk’, Says "The Only Way To Carry You Through" The Film Is At A Theater…
- ‘Annabelle 2’ Now Titled ‘Annabelle: Creation’ – CinemaCon
- John Doman Joins ‘Hard Powder’; Alessandra Ambrosio Returns For ‘Daddy’s Home’ Sequel
- Sue Kroll On Windows Elephant In The Room: “We Need To Address The Challenges Of The Marketplace”…
- SAG P&H Plans’ “Unreasonable” Fees And Expenses Appear To Have Violated Federal Law, DOJ Probe Finds