CBS Films has closed a deal for Wedding Day, an ensemble romantic comedy pitch written by Andrew Goldberg. He’s a Family Guy writer whose horror-comedy script My Son is the F’ing Antichrist has been set up with Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen’s Temple Hill Entertainment. Both CBS and the writers reps at WME and Underground Films and Management say they are keeping the plot under wraps, but the title seems pretty self evident. CBS’ Maria Faillace acquired the pitch preemptively.
CBS Films Acquires Ensemble Comic Pitch 'Wedding Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest Film News
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- Michael Moore Trumps Weekend Buzz; Leonardo DiCaprio Floats 'Before the Flood' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Ethan Hawke, Rose Byrne & Chris O’Dowd In Talks For Nick Hornby Adaptation ‘Juliet, Naked’
- Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin’ Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
- Len Blavatnik’s AI Film Boards Margot Robbie-Starrer ‘I, Tonya’
- ‘Nocturnal Animals’ Trailer Shows The High Stakes Of Love