CBS Films has closed a deal for Wedding Day, an ensemble romantic comedy pitch written by Andrew Goldberg. He’s a Family Guy writer whose horror-comedy script My Son is the F’ing Antichrist has been set up with Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen’s Temple Hill Entertainment. Both CBS and the writers reps at WME and Underground Films and Management say they are keeping the plot under wraps, but the title seems pretty self evident. CBS’ Maria Faillace acquired the pitch preemptively.
CBS Films Acquires Ensemble Comic Pitch 'Wedding Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
'Last Man On Earth' Finale: EPs Phil Lord & Christopher Miller Tease "Awesome" Season 2 & Post-Apocalyptic Fun
Latest Film News
- ‘Horrible Bosses 2′ Helmer Sean Anders Re-Unites With Jennifer Aniston In ‘Mean Moms’
- 12th Annual ScriptFest, Great American PitchFest Dedicated To Sarah Jones
- Courtney Love Joins James Franco’s ‘The Long Home’
- ‘Ride’ Review: Helen Hunt Catches The Indie Wave & Stands Tall
- ‘Ultron’ Outpacing ‘Avengers’ & ‘IM3′ With A Final $439.8M; ‘F7′ Fuels Up – Intl B.O…
- Lionsgate Selling ‘John Wick’ Sequel At Cannes