EXCLUSIVE: Army Wives star Catherine Bell is set to headline the TNT movie Good Morning, Killer, an adaptation of April Smith’s novel. The thriller follows FBI Special Agent Ana Gray (Bell) as she hunts for a kidnapper. It is the latest entry in the network’s recently announced new TNT Tuesday Night Mystery movie franchise slated to launch in November that will feature six contemporary crime dramas, from true-crime stories to fictional mysteries. And I have heard that at least some some of the movies, including Good Morning, Killer, are being eyed as potential backdoor pilots that could spawn TV series as the actors deals for them include series options. The contracts of the cast members of Army Wives, including Bell, are up after the upcoming sixth season. Smith adapted her book to the small screen. She also is executive producing the movie with Frank von Zerneck (We Were the Mulvaneys). Bell, repped by Gersh and Brillstein, previously starred on CBS’ JAG.
Catherine Bell To Star In TNT Movie, Which Is Eyed As Backdoor Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better
- ‘Quantico’ Adds Three Recurring To Cast
- Freeform/ABC Family Sets Winter Premieres For New, Returning Shows