EXCLUSIVE: Army Wives star Catherine Bell is set to headline the TNT movie Good Morning, Killer, an adaptation of April Smith’s novel. The thriller follows FBI Special Agent Ana Gray (Bell) as she hunts for a kidnapper. It is the latest entry in the network’s recently announced new TNT Tuesday Night Mystery movie franchise slated to launch in November that will feature six contemporary crime dramas, from true-crime stories to fictional mysteries. And I have heard that at least some some of the movies, including Good Morning, Killer, are being eyed as potential backdoor pilots that could spawn TV series as the actors deals for them include series options. The contracts of the cast members of Army Wives, including Bell, are up after the upcoming sixth season. Smith adapted her book to the small screen. She also is executive producing the movie with Frank von Zerneck (We Were the Mulvaneys). Bell, repped by Gersh and Brillstein, previously starred on CBS’ JAG.
Catherine Bell To Star In TNT Movie, Which Is Eyed As Backdoor Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
Latest TV News
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…
- CBS Orders Drama Pilot ‘Murder’, Comedy ‘I Mom So Hard’ From Warner Bros. TV