EXCLUSIVE: Entourage creator/executive producer Doug Ellin has signed with CAA, which will also represent his company Fly the Coop Entertainment. He had been at WME for a long time. Ellin, whose HBO comedy Entourage is wrapping its eight-season run, is under a rich overall deal at the pay cable network. He is now prepping his new HBO pilot, the ensemble comedy 40 starring Ed Burns and Michael Rapaport. Before creating Entourage, Ellin worked in features, most notably writing and directing the 1998 movie Kissing a Fool.
CAA Signs 'Entourage's Doug Ellin
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips
- CBS Buys Adaptation Of British Comedy 'Friday Night Dinner' As Put Pilot
- ABC Developing Derrick Storm Drama With 'Castle's Andrew Marlowe