EXCLUSIVE: Entourage creator/executive producer Doug Ellin has signed with CAA, which will also represent his company Fly the Coop Entertainment. He had been at WME for a long time. Ellin, whose HBO comedy Entourage is wrapping its eight-season run, is under a rich overall deal at the pay cable network. He is now prepping his new HBO pilot, the ensemble comedy 40 starring Ed Burns and Michael Rapaport. Before creating Entourage, Ellin worked in features, most notably writing and directing the 1998 movie Kissing a Fool.
CAA Signs 'Entourage's Doug Ellin
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- USA Network Renews 'Satisfaction', Cancels 'Rush'
- Nielsen Mystery: Why Are ABC's Fast National Ratings Grossly Underreported?
- TV Land Picks Up 'Impastor' & 'Teachers' To Series
- 'Utopia' Moves To Friday, Replaced By 'MasterChef Junior' On Tuesday
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS