EXCLUSIVE: Entourage creator/executive producer Doug Ellin has signed with CAA, which will also represent his company Fly the Coop Entertainment. He had been at WME for a long time. Ellin, whose HBO comedy Entourage is wrapping its eight-season run, is under a rich overall deal at the pay cable network. He is now prepping his new HBO pilot, the ensemble comedy 40 starring Ed Burns and Michael Rapaport. Before creating Entourage, Ellin worked in features, most notably writing and directing the 1998 movie Kissing a Fool.
CAA Signs 'Entourage's Doug Ellin
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…
- ‘Vikings’ Gets Trailer & Season Premiere Date – Comic-Con
- Crime Experts On Bellum Entertainment Shows Halt Work Until Back Wages Are Paid
- Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy ‘Saturday Night Live’ Parody “Funny”; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It’s…
- ‘Iron Fist’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix – Comic-Con
- ‘The Punisher’ Drops New Teaser In Hall H – Comic-Con