Brent Zacky has joined Logo as SVP Original Programming and Development. He will oversee all aspects of original programming and manage the network’s bi-coastal development team, reporting to Lisa Sherman, Logo’s EVP and General Manager. Zacky comes from TLC, where he was VP Development and Programming and developed such series as Cake Boss, Outrageous Kid Parties, Freaky Eaters, Homecoming, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, Niecy Nash’s Wedding Bash and the upcoming All-American Muslim. He also oversaw all live coverage of the Royal Wedding on TLC. Before that, he spent five years at E!, rising to VP Development.
Brent Zacky Tapped As SVP Original Programming & Development At Logo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips