Brent Zacky has joined Logo as SVP Original Programming and Development. He will oversee all aspects of original programming and manage the network’s bi-coastal development team, reporting to Lisa Sherman, Logo’s EVP and General Manager. Zacky comes from TLC, where he was VP Development and Programming and developed such series as Cake Boss, Outrageous Kid Parties, Freaky Eaters, Homecoming, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, Niecy Nash’s Wedding Bash and the upcoming All-American Muslim. He also oversaw all live coverage of the Royal Wedding on TLC. Before that, he spent five years at E!, rising to VP Development.
Brent Zacky Tapped As SVP Original Programming & Development At Logo
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director