Brent Zacky has joined Logo as SVP Original Programming and Development. He will oversee all aspects of original programming and manage the network’s bi-coastal development team, reporting to Lisa Sherman, Logo’s EVP and General Manager. Zacky comes from TLC, where he was VP Development and Programming and developed such series as Cake Boss, Outrageous Kid Parties, Freaky Eaters, Homecoming, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, Niecy Nash’s Wedding Bash and the upcoming All-American Muslim. He also oversaw all live coverage of the Royal Wedding on TLC. Before that, he spent five years at E!, rising to VP Development.
Brent Zacky Tapped As SVP Original Programming & Development At Logo
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Fortune Feimster Comedy From Tina Fey, ‘Uncle Buck’ Reboot Get ABC Pilot Orders
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'