Brent Zacky has joined Logo as SVP Original Programming and Development. He will oversee all aspects of original programming and manage the network’s bi-coastal development team, reporting to Lisa Sherman, Logo’s EVP and General Manager. Zacky comes from TLC, where he was VP Development and Programming and developed such series as Cake Boss, Outrageous Kid Parties, Freaky Eaters, Homecoming, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, Niecy Nash’s Wedding Bash and the upcoming All-American Muslim. He also oversaw all live coverage of the Royal Wedding on TLC. Before that, he spent five years at E!, rising to VP Development.
Brent Zacky Tapped As SVP Original Programming & Development At Logo
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'