Sam Catlin, co-executive producer on AMC/Sony Pictures TV’s drama series Breaking Bad, has signed a two-year overall deal with Sony TV. Under the pact, Catlin is set to continue on Breaking Bad, which has not been renewed for a fifth season yet as AMC and Sony continue to haggle over deal points. Additionally, Catlin will develop new projects for the studio. UTA-repped Catlin wrote the dark indie comedy The Great New Wonderful, which starred Tony Shalhoub, Will Arnett, Edie Falco and Maggie Gyllenhaal. His series credits include Fox’s Canterbury’s Law and NBC’s Kidnapped.
'Breaking Bad' Writer-Producer Sam Catlin Signs Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21