Sam Catlin, co-executive producer on AMC/Sony Pictures TV’s drama series Breaking Bad, has signed a two-year overall deal with Sony TV. Under the pact, Catlin is set to continue on Breaking Bad, which has not been renewed for a fifth season yet as AMC and Sony continue to haggle over deal points. Additionally, Catlin will develop new projects for the studio. UTA-repped Catlin wrote the dark indie comedy The Great New Wonderful, which starred Tony Shalhoub, Will Arnett, Edie Falco and Maggie Gyllenhaal. His series credits include Fox’s Canterbury’s Law and NBC’s Kidnapped.
'Breaking Bad' Writer-Producer Sam Catlin Signs Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive