Sam Catlin, co-executive producer on AMC/Sony Pictures TV’s drama series Breaking Bad, has signed a two-year overall deal with Sony TV. Under the pact, Catlin is set to continue on Breaking Bad, which has not been renewed for a fifth season yet as AMC and Sony continue to haggle over deal points. Additionally, Catlin will develop new projects for the studio. UTA-repped Catlin wrote the dark indie comedy The Great New Wonderful, which starred Tony Shalhoub, Will Arnett, Edie Falco and Maggie Gyllenhaal. His series credits include Fox’s Canterbury’s Law and NBC’s Kidnapped.
'Breaking Bad' Writer-Producer Sam Catlin Signs Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- All Eyes On Donald Trump Twitter Account After Trumpcare Vote Postponed
- Sean Spicer Swats CNN On Russian Collusion Report: More Evidence CNN Colluded With Hillary Clinton
- ATX Television Festival Sets ‘Snowfall’ For Opening Night, Network Presidents Panel, ‘Fargo’ & More
- Damien Chazelle, Jordan Peele & Oprah Winfrey On Produced By Conference Roster
- Eliza Dushku Joins CBS’ ‘Bull’ As Savvy Lawyer This Season & Maybe Next
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 10 At Spike