Bounce TV, the first over-the-air TV network for African American viewers, has added Philadelphia and Kansas City to its list of markets as it nears its Sept. 26 launch. In Philadelphia, the network will be seen on Lenfest Broadcastings’ WMCN-TV; in Kansas City, it will air on Meredith’s KSMO-TV. Bounce recently added Chicago, Milwaukee and Atlanta to its list and signed Toyota as its first national advertiser.
Bounce TV Adds 2 Cities Ahead Of Launch
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- All Eyes On Donald Trump Twitter Account After Trumpcare Vote Postponed
- Sean Spicer Swats CNN On Russian Collusion Report: More Evidence CNN Colluded With Hillary Clinton
- ATX Television Festival Sets ‘Snowfall’ For Opening Night, Network Presidents Panel, ‘Fargo…
- Damien Chazelle, Jordan Peele & Oprah Winfrey On Produced By Conference Roster
- Eliza Dushku Joins CBS’ ‘Bull’ As Savvy Lawyer This Season & Maybe Next
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 10 At Spike