Bounce TV, the first over-the-air TV network for African American viewers, has added Philadelphia and Kansas City to its list of markets as it nears its Sept. 26 launch. In Philadelphia, the network will be seen on Lenfest Broadcastings’ WMCN-TV; in Kansas City, it will air on Meredith’s KSMO-TV. Bounce recently added Chicago, Milwaukee and Atlanta to its list and signed Toyota as its first national advertiser.
Bounce TV Adds 2 Cities Ahead Of Launch
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- Roy Moore Will Not Concede In Alabama Senate Race After Doug Jones Win
- Donald Trump Tweets Grudging Congrats To Doug Jones: “A Win Is A Win”
- Doug Jones Alabama Senate Victory Wildly Celebrated On Social Media
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations: How To Watch Via TV, Online
- Alabama Votes Dem Doug Jones To U.S. Senate In Stunning Upset
- Netflix Fires Executive For “Careless” Remarks On Danny Masterson Allegations