Bounce TV, the first over-the-air TV network for African American viewers, has added Philadelphia and Kansas City to its list of markets as it nears its Sept. 26 launch. In Philadelphia, the network will be seen on Lenfest Broadcastings’ WMCN-TV; in Kansas City, it will air on Meredith’s KSMO-TV. Bounce recently added Chicago, Milwaukee and Atlanta to its list and signed Toyota as its first national advertiser.
Bounce TV Adds 2 Cities Ahead Of Launch
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era