Bobby Cannavale has joined Showtime’s dark comedy series Nurse Jackie. He will appear in all 10 episodes of the show’s upcoming fourth season playing a formidable hospital administrator sent by the new conglomerate that buys the financially beleaguered All Saint’s Hospital to improve efficiency and profitability, but his arrival is sure to shake things up. Production on Season 4 begins in September in New York for a 2012 premiere. Cannavale won an Emmy for his guest-starring turn as Will’s boyfriend on NBC’s Will & Grace.
Bobby Cannavale To Co-Star On Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Jennifer Lawrence Becomes A 'Red Sparrow': 20th Century Fox Unveils Intense Spy Trailer At CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- AMPTP Invites WGA Back To Negotiations
- Sports Emmy Nominations Announced: ESPN, Olympics Lead Pack
- Sean Spicer Dances Around Presser Questions About NYT Report White House Is Source Of Devin Nunes Claims
- FCC Chairman Proposes To Restore Rule To Ease TV Station Mergers
- Adult Swim Greenlights New Animated Series From ‘Robot Chicken’ Producers & Mondo
- ABC Orders ‘Boy Band’ Singing Competition Series