Bobby Cannavale has joined Showtime’s dark comedy series Nurse Jackie. He will appear in all 10 episodes of the show’s upcoming fourth season playing a formidable hospital administrator sent by the new conglomerate that buys the financially beleaguered All Saint’s Hospital to improve efficiency and profitability, but his arrival is sure to shake things up. Production on Season 4 begins in September in New York for a 2012 premiere. Cannavale won an Emmy for his guest-starring turn as Will’s boyfriend on NBC’s Will & Grace.
Bobby Cannavale To Co-Star On Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Comcast NBCU To Take Full Ownership Of Universal Studios Japan For $2.3B
- Lyndon Smith To Star In Shondaland ABC Drama Pilot, Ben Shenkman Co-Stars
- ‘Feud’ Gets Season 2 Order Ahead Of FX Series Premiere; Charles & Diana In Spotlight
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Late-Night Oscar Explainer Pops In Ratings
- Jerry Seinfeld, Kevin Hart & Sarah Silverman Lead Comedy Central Move Into Festival Biz With ‘Clusterfest’
- Vern Co Joins Gersh As New TV & Theater Agent