Bobby Cannavale has joined Showtime’s dark comedy series Nurse Jackie. He will appear in all 10 episodes of the show’s upcoming fourth season playing a formidable hospital administrator sent by the new conglomerate that buys the financially beleaguered All Saint’s Hospital to improve efficiency and profitability, but his arrival is sure to shake things up. Production on Season 4 begins in September in New York for a 2012 premiere. Cannavale won an Emmy for his guest-starring turn as Will’s boyfriend on NBC’s Will & Grace.
Bobby Cannavale To Co-Star On Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing "Risky" 'Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On' Docuseries - Sundance Studio
Uni/Blumhouse's 'Split' Is A Hit With High $39M To $40M+; 'Xander Cage' Falls Down - Saturday AM Update
Latest TV News
- ‘There’s Johnny’: Ian Nelson, Jane Levy, Tony Danza & Roger Bart Join Seeso Series
- Fox News Channel Covers Donald Trump’s First Full Week In White House With Thinned Contributor Herd
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 2 Gets Spring Premiere Date On OWN
- ‘Teachers’ Season 2 Premiere Breaks Ratings Records For TV Land In Live+3
- ESPN’s Bob Ley & Jeremy Schaap Get Larger Roles As ‘Outside The Lines’ & ‘E:60’ Expand; ‘Sports Reporters…
- ‘Hunted’ Off To Solid Ratings Start Following AFC Championship On CBS