Bobby Cannavale has joined Showtime’s dark comedy series Nurse Jackie. He will appear in all 10 episodes of the show’s upcoming fourth season playing a formidable hospital administrator sent by the new conglomerate that buys the financially beleaguered All Saint’s Hospital to improve efficiency and profitability, but his arrival is sure to shake things up. Production on Season 4 begins in September in New York for a 2012 premiere. Cannavale won an Emmy for his guest-starring turn as Will’s boyfriend on NBC’s Will & Grace.
Bobby Cannavale To Co-Star On Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Surge As Eagles Claw Cowboys; Trump Says NFL Should "Suspend" Marshawn Lynch
Latest TV News
- CBS And Dish Network Warn Of Potential Blackout If No Deal By Tonight
- YouTube Red Sets Jay Williams Docuseries ‘Best Shot’; LeBron James Among EPs
- ‘The Indian Detective’ Trailer: First Look & Premiere Date For Netflix’s Canadian Series Starring…
- Della Reese Dies: Music Legend & ‘Touched By An Angel Star’ Was 86
- ‘The L Word’ Sequel Taps Marja-Lewis Ryan As Showrunner At Showtime
- Camera Operator Mark Milsome Dies Filming Stunt On BBC/Netflix Drama; Production Shut Down – Update