Ben Stiller will receive the Charlie Chaplin Britannia Award For Excellence In Comedy from the British Academy of Film and Television Arts/Los Angeles, the organization said today. The ceremony is Nov. 30 at the Beverly Hilton and will be broadcast by TV Guide Network for a second consecutive year. BAFTA has already announced fellow Britannia honorees Helena Bonham Carter, John Lasseter and David Yates; the Stanley Kubrick Award For Excellence In Film is due to be unveiled soon.
Ben Stiller To Receive BAFTA LA Award
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date