Ben Stiller will receive the Charlie Chaplin Britannia Award For Excellence In Comedy from the British Academy of Film and Television Arts/Los Angeles, the organization said today. The ceremony is Nov. 30 at the Beverly Hilton and will be broadcast by TV Guide Network for a second consecutive year. BAFTA has already announced fellow Britannia honorees Helena Bonham Carter, John Lasseter and David Yates; the Stanley Kubrick Award For Excellence In Film is due to be unveiled soon.
Ben Stiller To Receive BAFTA LA Award
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists