Ben Stiller will receive the Charlie Chaplin Britannia Award For Excellence In Comedy from the British Academy of Film and Television Arts/Los Angeles, the organization said today. The ceremony is Nov. 30 at the Beverly Hilton and will be broadcast by TV Guide Network for a second consecutive year. BAFTA has already announced fellow Britannia honorees Helena Bonham Carter, John Lasseter and David Yates; the Stanley Kubrick Award For Excellence In Film is due to be unveiled soon.
Ben Stiller To Receive BAFTA LA Award
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: David Harbour, Chris Meloni Talk Being Leading Men & Regretful Roles In ‘Brave New Warriors’ Panel
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Panel Kicks Off With Surprise David Lynch Video Visit – Comic-Con
- O.J. Simpson Parole Hearing Attracts 13 Million On Traditional TV
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Brings Winter To Comic-Con Hall H: Child-Burning Witch Melisandre Advising Daenerys Targaryen?
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's…
- ‘Hannity’ Books Sean Spicer, Anthony Scaramucci & Reince Priebus To Spin White House Press Office Explosion