A month after NBC’s version of the British comedy series Free Agents premieres, the original will make its U.S. debut on BBC America. The hit BBC romantic comedy set in the office of a London talent agency stars Stephen Mangan, Sharon Horgan and Anthony Head, who reprises his role in the NBC version. It will join BBC America’s new Saturday night comedy block the Ministry of Laughs with back-to-back episodes premiering Oct. 8. The NBC series starring Hank Azaria, Kathryn Hahn and Head debuts with a preview Sept. 14.
BBC America To Air Original 'Free Agents'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series