A month after NBC’s version of the British comedy series Free Agents premieres, the original will make its U.S. debut on BBC America. The hit BBC romantic comedy set in the office of a London talent agency stars Stephen Mangan, Sharon Horgan and Anthony Head, who reprises his role in the NBC version. It will join BBC America’s new Saturday night comedy block the Ministry of Laughs with back-to-back episodes premiering Oct. 8. The NBC series starring Hank Azaria, Kathryn Hahn and Head debuts with a preview Sept. 14.
BBC America To Air Original 'Free Agents'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Tide Rises & Drowns 'Keanu', 'Mother's Day' & 'Ratchet & Clank' - Saturday Night Update
Obama's Final White House Correspondents' Dinner Kicks Off With Will Smith, Priyanka Chopra, Bryan Cranston, WME & UTA Brass
Latest TV News
- Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents Dinner Skewering
- Watch Obama Blast Trump, Clinton & CNN At Final White House Correspondents’ Dinner – Update
- ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ Finale Ratings Steady With 2015, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Originals’ Rise
- Daytime Emmys Creative Arts Winners: PBS & CBS Dominate
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix