A month after NBC’s version of the British comedy series Free Agents premieres, the original will make its U.S. debut on BBC America. The hit BBC romantic comedy set in the office of a London talent agency stars Stephen Mangan, Sharon Horgan and Anthony Head, who reprises his role in the NBC version. It will join BBC America’s new Saturday night comedy block the Ministry of Laughs with back-to-back episodes premiering Oct. 8. The NBC series starring Hank Azaria, Kathryn Hahn and Head debuts with a preview Sept. 14.
BBC America To Air Original 'Free Agents'
What's Hot on Deadline
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest TV News
- Agent Ken Stovitz Departing Paradigm To Join MGMT As Manager/Producer
- Full 2015-16 TV Season Series Rankings: ‘Blindspot’, ‘Life In Pieces’ & ‘Quantico’ Lead…
- Hillary Clinton Scoffs At Donald Trump- Bernie Sanders Debate: “Not Gonna Happen!”
- Neil Brown Jr. Inks With Don Buchwald & Associates; Ashley Darby Signs With Abrams Artists Agency
- 'Roots' Review: Reimagined Slavery Epic Poignant In Era Of Black Lives Matter
- John Ratzenberger Joins HBO Pilot ‘A Lot’; Roberta Colindrez In ‘I Love Dick’ Amazon Pilot