Andrea Parker (Less Than Perfect) and Miguel Ferrer have been cast in recurring roles on the final season of ABC’s Desperate Housewives. Parker will play Jane, a love interest for newly separated Tom Scavo (Doug Savant). Jessica Hecht had been in final negotiations for the role, but I hear the deal unexpectedly fell through at the last minute over scheduling issues. APA-repped Parker, who starts on Tuesday, most recently shot a recurring role in the USA pilot Common Law. Crossing Jordan veteran Ferrer will play Andre Zeller, a renowned and temperamental contemporary artist who is teaching a course at the local college where one of his students is part-time illustrator Susan (Teri Hatcher). Ferrer currently stars in the Lifetime procedural The Protector.
Andrea Parker And Miguel Ferrer Land 'Desperate Housewives' Recurring Gigs
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess