Andrea Parker (Less Than Perfect) and Miguel Ferrer have been cast in recurring roles on the final season of ABC’s Desperate Housewives. Parker will play Jane, a love interest for newly separated Tom Scavo (Doug Savant). Jessica Hecht had been in final negotiations for the role, but I hear the deal unexpectedly fell through at the last minute over scheduling issues. APA-repped Parker, who starts on Tuesday, most recently shot a recurring role in the USA pilot Common Law. Crossing Jordan veteran Ferrer will play Andre Zeller, a renowned and temperamental contemporary artist who is teaching a course at the local college where one of his students is part-time illustrator Susan (Teri Hatcher). Ferrer currently stars in the Lifetime procedural The Protector.
Andrea Parker And Miguel Ferrer Land 'Desperate Housewives' Recurring Gigs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…