Andrea Parker (Less Than Perfect) and Miguel Ferrer have been cast in recurring roles on the final season of ABC’s Desperate Housewives. Parker will play Jane, a love interest for newly separated Tom Scavo (Doug Savant). Jessica Hecht had been in final negotiations for the role, but I hear the deal unexpectedly fell through at the last minute over scheduling issues. APA-repped Parker, who starts on Tuesday, most recently shot a recurring role in the USA pilot Common Law. Crossing Jordan veteran Ferrer will play Andre Zeller, a renowned and temperamental contemporary artist who is teaching a course at the local college where one of his students is part-time illustrator Susan (Teri Hatcher). Ferrer currently stars in the Lifetime procedural The Protector.
Andrea Parker And Miguel Ferrer Land 'Desperate Housewives' Recurring Gigs
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'