Andrea Parker (Less Than Perfect) and Miguel Ferrer have been cast in recurring roles on the final season of ABC’s Desperate Housewives. Parker will play Jane, a love interest for newly separated Tom Scavo (Doug Savant). Jessica Hecht had been in final negotiations for the role, but I hear the deal unexpectedly fell through at the last minute over scheduling issues. APA-repped Parker, who starts on Tuesday, most recently shot a recurring role in the USA pilot Common Law. Crossing Jordan veteran Ferrer will play Andre Zeller, a renowned and temperamental contemporary artist who is teaching a course at the local college where one of his students is part-time illustrator Susan (Teri Hatcher). Ferrer currently stars in the Lifetime procedural The Protector.
Andrea Parker And Miguel Ferrer Land 'Desperate Housewives' Recurring Gigs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips