Andrea Parker (Less Than Perfect) and Miguel Ferrer have been cast in recurring roles on the final season of ABC’s Desperate Housewives. Parker will play Jane, a love interest for newly separated Tom Scavo (Doug Savant). Jessica Hecht had been in final negotiations for the role, but I hear the deal unexpectedly fell through at the last minute over scheduling issues. APA-repped Parker, who starts on Tuesday, most recently shot a recurring role in the USA pilot Common Law. Crossing Jordan veteran Ferrer will play Andre Zeller, a renowned and temperamental contemporary artist who is teaching a course at the local college where one of his students is part-time illustrator Susan (Teri Hatcher). Ferrer currently stars in the Lifetime procedural The Protector.
Andrea Parker And Miguel Ferrer Land 'Desperate Housewives' Recurring Gigs
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres