EXCLUSIVE: Andre Braugher is in negotiations for a recurring role on NBC’s veteran procedural Law & Order: SVU. He will play an attorney for the underprivileged who may get close with Detective Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay). This marks Braugher’s most significant stint on a crime drama and a return to NBC after his Emmy-winning leading role on Homicide. Additionally, he guest starred in an episode of the mothership Law & Order series 15 years ago. Braugher, repped by WME and Principato-Young, last month received his second consecutive Emmy nomination for his role on TNT’s critically praised but recently canceled dramedy Men Of a Certain Age.
Andre Braugher To Do Arc On 'L&O: SVU'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network
- Benedict Cumberbatch Calls Martin Freeman’s ‘Sherlock’ Criticisms “Pathetic”