EXCLUSIVE: Andre Braugher is in negotiations for a recurring role on NBC’s veteran procedural Law & Order: SVU. He will play an attorney for the underprivileged who may get close with Detective Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay). This marks Braugher’s most significant stint on a crime drama and a return to NBC after his Emmy-winning leading role on Homicide. Additionally, he guest starred in an episode of the mothership Law & Order series 15 years ago. Braugher, repped by WME and Principato-Young, last month received his second consecutive Emmy nomination for his role on TNT’s critically praised but recently canceled dramedy Men Of a Certain Age.
Andre Braugher To Do Arc On 'L&O: SVU'
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Premiere Gets Modest Live+3 Bump; Strong Streaming Lift