EXCLUSIVE: Adult Swim has renewed Rob Corddry’s comedy series Childrens Hospital for a fourth season with a 14-episode order. Production on the series, which creator/star Corddry executive produces with fellow writers Jonathan Stern and David Wain, will begin later this year for a 2012 premiere. The current third season of Childrens Hospital has been winning its Thursday midnight time slot in all key demos, including 18-49 and 18-34. Based on the Webby–winning online series from Studio 2.0 that launched on TheWB.com in 2008, the Warner Bros TV-distributed Childrens Hospital is a twisted take on network medical dramas and explores the emotional struggles and sexual politics of a group of doctors. In addition to Corddry, the series co-stars Malin Akerman, Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Ken Marino, Megan Mullally and Henry Winkler. Corddry and Wain are with WME and Principato-Young; Stern is with Principato-Young.
Adult Swim Renews 'Childrens Hospital' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- CNN Gun Violence Town Hall Trounces Competition In Early Tally
- ‘Killing Eve’: First Trailer For BBC America Drama Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer
- ‘Safe Harbor’: Josh Randall & Vanessa Vasquez Cast In ABC Drama Pilot
- ‘Harry & Meghan’: Lifetime’s ‘A Royal Romance’ Casts Its Prince William & Catherine…
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘The Flash’: Candice Patton Suits Up As Superhero For The First Time