EXCLUSIVE: Adult Swim has renewed Rob Corddry’s comedy series Childrens Hospital for a fourth season with a 14-episode order. Production on the series, which creator/star Corddry executive produces with fellow writers Jonathan Stern and David Wain, will begin later this year for a 2012 premiere. The current third season of Childrens Hospital has been winning its Thursday midnight time slot in all key demos, including 18-49 and 18-34. Based on the Webby–winning online series from Studio 2.0 that launched on TheWB.com in 2008, the Warner Bros TV-distributed Childrens Hospital is a twisted take on network medical dramas and explores the emotional struggles and sexual politics of a group of doctors. In addition to Corddry, the series co-stars Malin Akerman, Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Ken Marino, Megan Mullally and Henry Winkler. Corddry and Wain are with WME and Principato-Young; Stern is with Principato-Young.
Adult Swim Renews 'Childrens Hospital' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
Latest TV News
- BBC Backs Bansky Doc; Sundance London; BBC One Lines Up Saturday Night Format – Global Briefs
- Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama ‘Victoria’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…
- Fareed Zakaria To Conan: Donald Trump Has Taken Over Media
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”