EXCLUSIVE: Adult Swim has renewed Rob Corddry’s comedy series Childrens Hospital for a fourth season with a 14-episode order. Production on the series, which creator/star Corddry executive produces with fellow writers Jonathan Stern and David Wain, will begin later this year for a 2012 premiere. The current third season of Childrens Hospital has been winning its Thursday midnight time slot in all key demos, including 18-49 and 18-34. Based on the Webby–winning online series from Studio 2.0 that launched on TheWB.com in 2008, the Warner Bros TV-distributed Childrens Hospital is a twisted take on network medical dramas and explores the emotional struggles and sexual politics of a group of doctors. In addition to Corddry, the series co-stars Malin Akerman, Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Ken Marino, Megan Mullally and Henry Winkler. Corddry and Wain are with WME and Principato-Young; Stern is with Principato-Young.
Adult Swim Renews 'Childrens Hospital' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- CBS Buys Corinne Kingsbury Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Sony Pictures TV Taps PMK-BNC Exec Stacy Weitz As VP Communications
- Fox News Dominates August But Down Vs. 2015; CNN No. 2 In News Demo, While MSNBC Takes Total Viewers
- Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama 'Warrior' From Justin Lin & ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
- Deadline Advisory: TV Ratings Delayed
- Viacom To Rebrand MTV Hits As NickMusic