EXCLUSIVE: Adult Swim has renewed Rob Corddry’s comedy series Childrens Hospital for a fourth season with a 14-episode order. Production on the series, which creator/star Corddry executive produces with fellow writers Jonathan Stern and David Wain, will begin later this year for a 2012 premiere. The current third season of Childrens Hospital has been winning its Thursday midnight time slot in all key demos, including 18-49 and 18-34. Based on the Webby–winning online series from Studio 2.0 that launched on TheWB.com in 2008, the Warner Bros TV-distributed Childrens Hospital is a twisted take on network medical dramas and explores the emotional struggles and sexual politics of a group of doctors. In addition to Corddry, the series co-stars Malin Akerman, Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Ken Marino, Megan Mullally and Henry Winkler. Corddry and Wain are with WME and Principato-Young; Stern is with Principato-Young.
Adult Swim Renews 'Childrens Hospital' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'