EXCLUSIVE: Adult Swim has renewed Rob Corddry’s comedy series Childrens Hospital for a fourth season with a 14-episode order. Production on the series, which creator/star Corddry executive produces with fellow writers Jonathan Stern and David Wain, will begin later this year for a 2012 premiere. The current third season of Childrens Hospital has been winning its Thursday midnight time slot in all key demos, including 18-49 and 18-34. Based on the Webby–winning online series from Studio 2.0 that launched on TheWB.com in 2008, the Warner Bros TV-distributed Childrens Hospital is a twisted take on network medical dramas and explores the emotional struggles and sexual politics of a group of doctors. In addition to Corddry, the series co-stars Malin Akerman, Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Ken Marino, Megan Mullally and Henry Winkler. Corddry and Wain are with WME and Principato-Young; Stern is with Principato-Young.
Adult Swim Renews 'Childrens Hospital' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Simon Cowell Makes U.S. TV Return As A Kinder, Gentler ‘America’s Got Talent’ Judge
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?