E! Entertainment is shifting some responsibilities on the corporate side now that new president Suzanne Kolb is on the job. Today, the network said that Cyndi McClellan has been promoted to President of Network Strategy and E! News, adding oversight of E! News to her responsibilities that include news information programming, strategic planning, research, acquisitions and scheduling. Meanwhile, John Najarian, the EVP and General Manager of Digital and Business Development, will take on strategy and oversight of E! Online as well as his ongoing management of E!’s mobile, broadband and VOD businesses, as well as business development. McClellan and Najarian will report to Kolb; Bruce Perlmutter will continue as SVP News and Online and reports to McClellan and Najarian.
Additional Duties For E! Exec Pair
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC