E! Entertainment is shifting some responsibilities on the corporate side now that new president Suzanne Kolb is on the job. Today, the network said that Cyndi McClellan has been promoted to President of Network Strategy and E! News, adding oversight of E! News to her responsibilities that include news information programming, strategic planning, research, acquisitions and scheduling. Meanwhile, John Najarian, the EVP and General Manager of Digital and Business Development, will take on strategy and oversight of E! Online as well as his ongoing management of E!’s mobile, broadband and VOD businesses, as well as business development. McClellan and Najarian will report to Kolb; Bruce Perlmutter will continue as SVP News and Online and reports to McClellan and Najarian.
Additional Duties For E! Exec Pair
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On 'The Daily Show'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Invites Transgender Comedian To Ding Donald Trump’s Military Ban On ‘Tonight Show’
- ‘Comrade Detective’ Trailer: Channing Tatum & Joe Gordon-Levitt Go Full Cold War In Amazon Spoof
- Tegna & TV One Set Daily Talk Show ‘Sister Circle’ For September Premiere
- Stephen Colbert Blasts Donald Trump For Firing Transgender Troops By Tweet
- NBCU’s Steve Burke Is “Skeptical” About OTT, Crows About Upfront Sales
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Helps Comcast Top Q2 Earnings Expectations, Video Subs Lag