E! Entertainment is shifting some responsibilities on the corporate side now that new president Suzanne Kolb is on the job. Today, the network said that Cyndi McClellan has been promoted to President of Network Strategy and E! News, adding oversight of E! News to her responsibilities that include news information programming, strategic planning, research, acquisitions and scheduling. Meanwhile, John Najarian, the EVP and General Manager of Digital and Business Development, will take on strategy and oversight of E! Online as well as his ongoing management of E!’s mobile, broadband and VOD businesses, as well as business development. McClellan and Najarian will report to Kolb; Bruce Perlmutter will continue as SVP News and Online and reports to McClellan and Najarian.
Additional Duties For E! Exec Pair
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Miles Fisher Joins 'Man Seeking Woman'; Michael Liu In 'Sin City Saints'
- Ian Fraser, Emmy-Winning Music Director, Dead At 81
- OSCARS: 134 Pics Vie For Best Feature Documentary
- Chris Rock's 'Top Five' Gets Wide Release; 'Interstellar' Lifts Off 2 Days Early
- 'Today Show' Plugs 'Saturday Night Live' In Annual Halloween Costume Stunt
- 'The Colbert Report' Has An Official End Date