E! Entertainment is shifting some responsibilities on the corporate side now that new president Suzanne Kolb is on the job. Today, the network said that Cyndi McClellan has been promoted to President of Network Strategy and E! News, adding oversight of E! News to her responsibilities that include news information programming, strategic planning, research, acquisitions and scheduling. Meanwhile, John Najarian, the EVP and General Manager of Digital and Business Development, will take on strategy and oversight of E! Online as well as his ongoing management of E!’s mobile, broadband and VOD businesses, as well as business development. McClellan and Najarian will report to Kolb; Bruce Perlmutter will continue as SVP News and Online and reports to McClellan and Najarian.
Additional Duties For E! Exec Pair
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Netflix Commissions Second German Production ‘Dogs Of Berlin’
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine