Katrina Bowden, who plays Tina Fey’s young assistant on 30 Rock, has just closed a deal to star with Boardwalk Empire’s Paz de la Huerta in Nurse 3D for Lionsgate. Both of them will play nurses who lure unfaithful men into their fatal web in the Douglas Aarniokoski-directed thriller. Bowden just finished Piranha 3DD for Dimension, and played a supporting role in American Reunion, as the love interest to Chris Klein’s American Pie character. All this she did on her 30 Rock hiatus. Bowden is repped by ICM and Management 360.
'30 Rock's Katrina Bowden Moonlights As Murderous 3D Nurse
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest Film News
- ‘3 Generations’: Weinstein Co. & MPAA Agree On PG-13 Rating, With GLAAD’s Backing & Some Cuts
- Famke Janssen Joins Cast Of Michael Caton-Jones’ Movie ‘Asher’
- NFL Players Union Stands In Solidarity With WGA As Strike Looms
- Gravitas Ventures Hires Scott Kaplan As SVP Global Sales
- ‘Gotham’s Cory Michael Smith, Virginia Madsen & More Set For AIDS Drama Pic ‘1985’ From Yen Tan
- Lea Thompson To Star In New Feature Adaptation Of ‘Little Women’