Katrina Bowden, who plays Tina Fey’s young assistant on 30 Rock, has just closed a deal to star with Boardwalk Empire’s Paz de la Huerta in Nurse 3D for Lionsgate. Both of them will play nurses who lure unfaithful men into their fatal web in the Douglas Aarniokoski-directed thriller. Bowden just finished Piranha 3DD for Dimension, and played a supporting role in American Reunion, as the love interest to Chris Klein’s American Pie character. All this she did on her 30 Rock hiatus. Bowden is repped by ICM and Management 360.
'30 Rock's Katrina Bowden Moonlights As Murderous 3D Nurse
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’ Redband Trailer: Grieving Mom Frances McDormand Vs. Local Cop…
- Andrew Dice Clay In Negotiations To Join ‘A Star Is Born’ In Key Role
- Tika Sumpter Joins Casey Affleck In ‘The Old Man And The Gun’
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Brings Global Box Office To $462M Through Wednesday
- Bruna Papandrea’s Made Up Stories Lands First Book: ‘The House On Langley Lake’
- Maika Monroe & Jeremy Allen White To Star In ‘Shotgun’ Helmed By Hannah Marks & Joey Power