Katrina Bowden, who plays Tina Fey’s young assistant on 30 Rock, has just closed a deal to star with Boardwalk Empire’s Paz de la Huerta in Nurse 3D for Lionsgate. Both of them will play nurses who lure unfaithful men into their fatal web in the Douglas Aarniokoski-directed thriller. Bowden just finished Piranha 3DD for Dimension, and played a supporting role in American Reunion, as the love interest to Chris Klein’s American Pie character. All this she did on her 30 Rock hiatus. Bowden is repped by ICM and Management 360.
'30 Rock's Katrina Bowden Moonlights As Murderous 3D Nurse
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio