Katrina Bowden, who plays Tina Fey’s young assistant on 30 Rock, has just closed a deal to star with Boardwalk Empire’s Paz de la Huerta in Nurse 3D for Lionsgate. Both of them will play nurses who lure unfaithful men into their fatal web in the Douglas Aarniokoski-directed thriller. Bowden just finished Piranha 3DD for Dimension, and played a supporting role in American Reunion, as the love interest to Chris Klein’s American Pie character. All this she did on her 30 Rock hiatus. Bowden is repped by ICM and Management 360.
'30 Rock's Katrina Bowden Moonlights As Murderous 3D Nurse
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest Film News
- 'I, Tonya' Ices Robust Weekend; 'Disaster Artist', 'Shape of Water' & 'Call Me By Your Name' Expand – Specialty…
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow – International Box Office
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’
- ‘The Room’ Filmmaker Tommy Wiseau Pitched Himself For Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- ‘Darkest Hour’ Is Gary Oldman’s “Man On A Mission” Movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal’s Fight To Mount ‘Stronger’ And Play A Real-Life Superhero