20th Century Fox Television has inked a pod deal with Rough House Pictures. Under the one-year pact, Rough House principals David Gordon Green, Jody Hill, Danny McBride and head Matt Reilly will develop animated and live-action comedies targeted for broadcast networks. This marks the first network TV deal for the company. Hill and McBride co-created the HBO live-action comedy series Eastbound & Down, now in production on its third season, and Green created the upcoming MTV animated comedy series Good Vibes. Additionally, Rough House is producing the Comedy Central comedy pilot Black Jack starring Ving Rhames. “We as a studio are always looking to be in business with people who we think have unique and specific voices, and the group from Rough House have that,” 20th TV chairman Gary Newman said. On the feature side, Pineapple Express helmer Green is directing the forthcoming Jonah Hill comedy The Sitter for 20th Century Fox Studios.
20th TV Signs Pod Deal With Rough House
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'Feud' Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland's Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX - Update
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Ratings Rise On Another Encore Heavy Tuesday
- Judge Throws Out Racial Bias Suit Against Time Warmer, CNN & TBS
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Renewed For Season 3 By OWN As Ava DuVernay Inks First-Look Deal With Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo…
- Dan Rather: Donald Trump’s Boy Scout Jamboree Speech “Disgusting”
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Tells Boy Scouts Their Government Is Festering River Of Human Waste
- ‘Feud’ Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland’s Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX…