EXCLUSIVE: The tenpercenter joined UTA today in the motion picture lit department after the last two years at Gersh. Before that Sivitz had spent five years at the former William Morris Agency, where she began her career working for Dave Wirtshafter before getting promoted to agent. Her clients include Chris Galletta, Todd Strauss-Schulson, Magalhaes & Snow, Andrew Dodge, Deanna Kizis, Peter Sattler & Geoff Davey, and Brian Poyser.
UTA Hires Gersh Lit Agent Carolyn Sivitz
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Faces Federal Sex Crimes Probe As NYC & LA Cases Amble
- Military Hero John Chapman’s Incredible Story To Come To Big Screen, Courtesy Of Thruline Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference
- Tyler Posey To Co-Star In ‘The Last Summer’
- Paramount Wins Cory Goodman Spec ‘The Oberlin Incident;’ Safehouse & Aperture To Produce
- Idris Elba To Direct & Star In ‘The Hunchback of Notre Dame’ Retelling From Netflix