CBS today released its first key art for the upcoming ninth season of Two and a Half Men featuring new star Ashton Kutcher. The series’ producer Warner Bros. TV simultaneously unveiled a billboard with the same photo and a slightly tweaked tagline: “09.19.11, All Will Be Revealed.” The poster comes on the heels of Kutcher’s predecessor on Men, Charlie Sheen, announcing his new TV series, Anger Management, which is yet to secure a writer or a network.
'Two And A Half Men' 2.0 Releases First Poster With Ashton Kutcher
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co.
- NFL Draft: CAA Sports Reps Record-Tying Nine First-Round Picks
- Emmys: Netflix Ramping Up Campaign Strategy With Monthlong ‘FYSee’ Program Targeting Voters
- ‘The Gong Show’ Revival Sets Tommy Maitland (AKA Mike Myers?) As Host
- ‘Ray Donovan’ & ‘Episodes’ Get Summer Premiere Dates; ‘Twin Peaks’ Finale…
- ‘The Vampire Chronicles’: Paramount TV & Anonymous Content Option Anne Rice Books For TV Series