CBS today released its first key art for the upcoming ninth season of Two and a Half Men featuring new star Ashton Kutcher. The series’ producer Warner Bros. TV simultaneously unveiled a billboard with the same photo and a slightly tweaked tagline: “09.19.11, All Will Be Revealed.” The poster comes on the heels of Kutcher’s predecessor on Men, Charlie Sheen, announcing his new TV series, Anger Management, which is yet to secure a writer or a network.
'Two And A Half Men' 2.0 Releases First Poster With Ashton Kutcher
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best-Movie Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot
- ‘Big Love’ Creators Mark V. Olsen & Will Scheffer Remember Their Star Bill Paxton