Last month True Blood leading man Stephen Moyer signaled his intent to exit ICM. Now the agency pursuit has ended with the UK-born actor signing with UTA. Besides Season Four of True Blood, Moyer has the indie film The Caller coming out later this year. He continues to be repped by manager Lena Roklin, UK-based agent Dallas Smith, and attorney Dave Feldman.
'True Blood' Stephen Moyer Signs With UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2018 – Part 2: John Legend, Jeffrey Wright, Alia Shawkat, Jay Ellis & More
- Andrea Nevins Documents Moment Of Barbie’s Transformation With ‘Tiny Shoulders’ — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $216M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International…
- ‘The Caretaker’ Filmmakers Launch VR Company Hidden Content At Tribeca
- Sarasota Film Festival Caps 20th Anniversary Edition With Jury Prizes For ‘I Am Not A Witch’ And ‘Minding The Gap…
- British Politicians Urge Inclusion Riders To Be Introduced To Secure Film & High-End TV Tax Relief