EXCLUSIVE: Tania Raymonde (Lost) has been cast in a lead role in Nu Image’s Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D, which Takers helmer John Luessenhop will direct, Carl Mazzocone will produce and Lionsgate will distribute. Raymonde will play Nikki, a small-town girl with an attitude who is the best friend of Heather (Alexandra Daddario), who travels to small-town Texas to collect her inheritance, which includes her deranged cousin Leatherface. Avi Lerner and Mark Burg are producing. Raymonde is repped by ABA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin.
Tania Raymonde Joins 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast