EXCLUSIVE: Tania Raymonde (Lost) has been cast in a lead role in Nu Image’s Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D, which Takers helmer John Luessenhop will direct, Carl Mazzocone will produce and Lionsgate will distribute. Raymonde will play Nikki, a small-town girl with an attitude who is the best friend of Heather (Alexandra Daddario), who travels to small-town Texas to collect her inheritance, which includes her deranged cousin Leatherface. Avi Lerner and Mark Burg are producing. Raymonde is repped by ABA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin.
Tania Raymonde Joins 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Veep Candidate Tim Kaine Dispatches Donald Trump Over Hillary 'Bigot' Remarks On Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' – Update
Donald Trump Talks "Tunnel Technology" And Hillary Clinton As "Bigot" In Interview With Anderson Cooper
Latest Film News
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Trailer: Lasse Hallstrom Film Told From K-9 Perspective
- John Krasinski, Taking On Indies Like ‘The Hollars’, And Jack Ryan
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Set To Scream $20M+ Opening Weekend – Friday Update
- Larenz Tate To Star In Indie Comedy ‘Business Ethics’
- DDA Launches Awards Campaign Division Headed By Former Weinstein Exec
- Alibaba Pictures Group Cites Online Build-Up In $69M Loss, Despite Earnings Gains