EXCLUSIVE: Tania Raymonde (Lost) has been cast in a lead role in Nu Image’s Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D, which Takers helmer John Luessenhop will direct, Carl Mazzocone will produce and Lionsgate will distribute. Raymonde will play Nikki, a small-town girl with an attitude who is the best friend of Heather (Alexandra Daddario), who travels to small-town Texas to collect her inheritance, which includes her deranged cousin Leatherface. Avi Lerner and Mark Burg are producing. Raymonde is repped by ABA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin.
Tania Raymonde Joins 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Christian Bale Knee Injury Means ‘The Deep Blue Good-by’ Will Follow ‘Wolverine 3′
- The Joker Photo: First Official Look At Jared Leto’s ‘Suicide Squad’ Villain
- A24 Acquires ‘The Adderall Diaries’ In 2nd Tribeca Deal Of Day For Distrib
- ‘Iron Man’ Copyright Lawsuit Against Marvel Has Weak Links In Its Claims
- Fox Searchlight Sets Fall Release For ‘He Named Me Malala’, About Youngest Nobel Winner – Update
- Eric Idle: “We’re Funnier Than Scientology” – Monty Python Invades Tribeca Film Fest