EXCLUSIVE: Tania Raymonde (Lost) has been cast in a lead role in Nu Image’s Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D, which Takers helmer John Luessenhop will direct, Carl Mazzocone will produce and Lionsgate will distribute. Raymonde will play Nikki, a small-town girl with an attitude who is the best friend of Heather (Alexandra Daddario), who travels to small-town Texas to collect her inheritance, which includes her deranged cousin Leatherface. Avi Lerner and Mark Burg are producing. Raymonde is repped by ABA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin.
Tania Raymonde Joins 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D'
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest Film News
- TWC Schedules ‘Paddington 2’ For Wide Release
- Paramount Nudges ‘Sherlock Gnomes’ To Later Release Date
- Which Festival Debuts In The South Of France Might Travel All The Way To Oscar? — Cannes
- Emma Booth Cast In Universal’s ‘Extinction’; Andy Buckley Horror Indie ‘All Light Will End’
- XYZ Films Spotlights Undiscovered International Talent — Deadline Disruptors
- The Horse’s Mouth 8: The Importance Of Feeling Important