EXCLUSIVE: Tania Raymonde (Lost) has been cast in a lead role in Nu Image’s Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D, which Takers helmer John Luessenhop will direct, Carl Mazzocone will produce and Lionsgate will distribute. Raymonde will play Nikki, a small-town girl with an attitude who is the best friend of Heather (Alexandra Daddario), who travels to small-town Texas to collect her inheritance, which includes her deranged cousin Leatherface. Avi Lerner and Mark Burg are producing. Raymonde is repped by ABA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin.
Tania Raymonde Joins 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2’ Stuntman Slaps Age-Discrimination Suit On Sony, Marvel & Others
- Hollywood Accused Of "White-Washing" Roles Meant For Asians
- Frank Langella Inks With ICM Partners & Circle Of Confusion
- Stan Lee & William Shatner To Unveil Collaboration At Comikaze 2015; ‘Nocturnal Animals’ Adds…
- ‘Brooklyn’s Saoirse Ronan On Choosing Irish Role “Carefully”; Chantal Akerman Screenings – New York…
- Starz Sinks Its Teeth Into Jason Bateman Film ‘The Family Fang’