A&E’s reality series Storage Wars launched its second season last night with back-to-back epsodes at 10 PM and 10:30 PM. The 10:30 PM episode drew 5.1 million viewers, 2.9 million of them in each of the 18-49 and 25-54 demographics, to become A&E’s most watched telecast of all time in total viewers and in the 2 key demos. The 10 PM episode was watched by 4.5 million viewers.
'Storage Wars' Season Premiere Sets Ratings Records For A&E
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates