A&E’s reality series Storage Wars launched its second season last night with back-to-back epsodes at 10 PM and 10:30 PM. The 10:30 PM episode drew 5.1 million viewers, 2.9 million of them in each of the 18-49 and 25-54 demographics, to become A&E’s most watched telecast of all time in total viewers and in the 2 key demos. The 10 PM episode was watched by 4.5 million viewers.
'Storage Wars' Season Premiere Sets Ratings Records For A&E
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'