A&E’s reality series Storage Wars launched its second season last night with back-to-back epsodes at 10 PM and 10:30 PM. The 10:30 PM episode drew 5.1 million viewers, 2.9 million of them in each of the 18-49 and 25-54 demographics, to become A&E’s most watched telecast of all time in total viewers and in the 2 key demos. The 10 PM episode was watched by 4.5 million viewers.
'Storage Wars' Season Premiere Sets Ratings Records For A&E
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive