Former Law & Order: SVU assistant district attorneys Stephanie March and Diane Neal are returning to the NBC drama for its 13th season, executive producer Warren Leight said today. March, who played ADA Alexandra Cabot during seven seasons, and Neal, who played ADA Casey Novak during six seasons, will appear an undetermined number of episodes. They join newly hired detectives Danny Pino and Kelli Giddish in the cast, which includes returnees Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T and Richard Belzer. The series will air in the fall Wednesdays at 10 PM.
Stephanie March & Diane Neal Back In Fold At 'Law & Order: SVU'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Deadline’s TV Talk Podcast #10: Too Much TV, ‘Big Little Lies’ Nicole Kidman & Betting On Robert…
- Amazon Seeks $2.8M For Ad Packages With NFL Video Streams: Report
- Stephen Colbert In Russia, Will Bring Back Donald Trump Tapes Of James Comey Talks
- YouTube Red Greenlights Two New Comedy Series Toplined By Ryan Hansen & Rob Huebel
- CBS TV Stations Sign On To ReachMe.TV’s New In-Airport Network