Former Law & Order: SVU assistant district attorneys Stephanie March and Diane Neal are returning to the NBC drama for its 13th season, executive producer Warren Leight said today. March, who played ADA Alexandra Cabot during seven seasons, and Neal, who played ADA Casey Novak during six seasons, will appear an undetermined number of episodes. They join newly hired detectives Danny Pino and Kelli Giddish in the cast, which includes returnees Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T and Richard Belzer. The series will air in the fall Wednesdays at 10 PM.
Stephanie March & Diane Neal Back In Fold At 'Law & Order: SVU'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video