Former Law & Order: SVU assistant district attorneys Stephanie March and Diane Neal are returning to the NBC drama for its 13th season, executive producer Warren Leight said today. March, who played ADA Alexandra Cabot during seven seasons, and Neal, who played ADA Casey Novak during six seasons, will appear an undetermined number of episodes. They join newly hired detectives Danny Pino and Kelli Giddish in the cast, which includes returnees Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T and Richard Belzer. The series will air in the fall Wednesdays at 10 PM.
Stephanie March & Diane Neal Back In Fold At 'Law & Order: SVU'
What's Hot on Deadline
TV & Film Casting Biz Disrupted: Fox's Decision To Drop Breakdown Services For Casting Networks & Its Fallout
'Justice League' Lassos $185M Overseas, $279M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $739M Global - International Box Office
Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court
Latest TV News
- Charlie Rose Fired By CBS News Over Sexual Harassment Claims
- NBC Developing Legal Drama ‘J.S.I.D.’ From Adam Mazer, Craig Borten & Original Film
- ‘Ink Master: Angels’ Renewed For Season 2 By Paramount Network
- ‘Quantico’: Alan Powell Cast As Series Regular For Season 3
- Eva Longoria Producing ‘Grand Hotel’ Soapy Drama Based On Spanish Format In Works At ABC
- ‘City On A Hill’: Mark O’Brien Cast As Series Regular In Showtime Drama Pilot