The curtain shot, in which Two and a Half Men stars Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones “sing” the series’ theme tune “Men men men men, manly men men men” has served as the series’ main title since its launch. Today, CBS and Men producer Warner Bros TV released a new promo photo for the revamped Two and a Half Men with new leading man Ashton Kutcher that features him and co-stars Cryer and Jones in the very same setup. I understand that this was not a shot taken doing the taping of a new main title for the show but just a promo photo shoot — no main title has been filmed yet. This is the second promotional image for the new Men, following last week’s “naked” poster. Production on the show is slated to begin next week for a Sept. 19 premiere.
See 'Two And a Half Men' Signature Curtain Shot With Ashton Kutcher
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Lands 'Outlaw King'; David Mackenzie Directs Chris Pine As Robert The Bruce In Scottish Epic
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The White House"
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
- Aasif Mandvi Getting ‘Younger’; Robert Craighead Joins ‘Future Man’
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'