The curtain shot, in which Two and a Half Men stars Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones “sing” the series’ theme tune “Men men men men, manly men men men” has served as the series’ main title since its launch. Today, CBS and Men producer Warner Bros TV released a new promo photo for the revamped Two and a Half Men with new leading man Ashton Kutcher that features him and co-stars Cryer and Jones in the very same setup. I understand that this was not a shot taken doing the taping of a new main title for the show but just a promo photo shoot — no main title has been filmed yet. This is the second promotional image for the new Men, following last week’s “naked” poster. Production on the show is slated to begin next week for a Sept. 19 premiere.
See 'Two And a Half Men' Signature Curtain Shot With Ashton Kutcher
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive