The curtain shot, in which Two and a Half Men stars Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones “sing” the series’ theme tune “Men men men men, manly men men men” has served as the series’ main title since its launch. Today, CBS and Men producer Warner Bros TV released a new promo photo for the revamped Two and a Half Men with new leading man Ashton Kutcher that features him and co-stars Cryer and Jones in the very same setup. I understand that this was not a shot taken doing the taping of a new main title for the show but just a promo photo shoot — no main title has been filmed yet. This is the second promotional image for the new Men, following last week’s “naked” poster. Production on the show is slated to begin next week for a Sept. 19 premiere.
See 'Two And a Half Men' Signature Curtain Shot With Ashton Kutcher
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot