The curtain shot, in which Two and a Half Men stars Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones “sing” the series’ theme tune “Men men men men, manly men men men” has served as the series’ main title since its launch. Today, CBS and Men producer Warner Bros TV released a new promo photo for the revamped Two and a Half Men with new leading man Ashton Kutcher that features him and co-stars Cryer and Jones in the very same setup. I understand that this was not a shot taken doing the taping of a new main title for the show but just a promo photo shoot — no main title has been filmed yet. This is the second promotional image for the new Men, following last week’s “naked” poster. Production on the show is slated to begin next week for a Sept. 19 premiere.
See 'Two And a Half Men' Signature Curtain Shot With Ashton Kutcher
What's Hot on Deadline
'Creed' Sets Tuesday Preview Record As Thanksgiving B.O. Heats Up, 'The Good Dinosaur' Isn't Far Behind
Latest TV News
- Archery Pictures Rolls with Fiona Cummins’ Hot Book ‘Rattle’
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77