TNT has ordered a second season of Falling Skies, the alien-invasion drama from Steven Spielberg and DreamWorks TV that premiered last month with 8 million total viewers, making it cable’s top series launch this year. The series, starring Noah Wyle, has averaged 6.4 million total viewers in its first three episodes and is attracting strong ratings in overseas territories. The network has ordered 10 episodes for Season 2, which is slated to air in summer 2012.
Second-Season Order For 'Falling Skies'
What's Hot on Deadline
Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle's Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment
Latest TV News
- ‘The Exorcist’ Reveals Biting New Photos + Key Art Ahead Of Season 2 Premiere
- Two Mike Schur Comedy Projects, Including Jeffrey Seller-Produced Musical, Set At NBC With Big Commitments
- David Lyle Dies: Former National Geographic CEO Was 67
- The CW Buys Football & Reincarnation Dramas Produced By Greg Berlanti
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’: Live After-Show Gets New Name; Matt Mira Set As Host
- ‘Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders’ Review: NBC Series Lacks Juice