TNT has ordered a second season of Falling Skies, the alien-invasion drama from Steven Spielberg and DreamWorks TV that premiered last month with 8 million total viewers, making it cable’s top series launch this year. The series, starring Noah Wyle, has averaged 6.4 million total viewers in its first three episodes and is attracting strong ratings in overseas territories. The network has ordered 10 episodes for Season 2, which is slated to air in summer 2012.
Second-Season Order For 'Falling Skies'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
Toronto To Open With 'The Magnificent Seven'; 'La La Land', 'Deepwater Horizon' Among Galas & Presentations
Latest TV News
- ‘Turn’ Renewed For Fourth & Final Season By AMC
- ‘Triumph The Insult Comic Dog’ Follow-Up Election Special Gets Premiere Date On Hulu
- Samantha Bee Victorious As TBS Apologizes For Post Comparing Hillary Clinton To Hyena
- NASCAR Champion & Fox Sports Analyst Jeff Gordon Signs With CAA
- Will Chase Joins ‘The Deuce’ HBO Drama Series
- DNC Day 1 Broadcast Ratings Tick Up From RNC, ‘The Bachelorette’ Steady