TNT has ordered a second season of Falling Skies, the alien-invasion drama from Steven Spielberg and DreamWorks TV that premiered last month with 8 million total viewers, making it cable’s top series launch this year. The series, starring Noah Wyle, has averaged 6.4 million total viewers in its first three episodes and is attracting strong ratings in overseas territories. The network has ordered 10 episodes for Season 2, which is slated to air in summer 2012.
Second-Season Order For 'Falling Skies'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek Discovery' EPs Alex Kurtzman & Akiva Goldsman On "Burnham's Dilemma" & Michelle Yeoh Shocker
Latest TV News
- ‘The Haunting Of Hill House’: McKenna Grace & Violet McGraw Join Netflix Series
- ‘The Affair’: Sanaa Lathan Set To Recur On Season 4 Of Showtime Series
- Facebook Watch 'Working Spectacularly' for Discovery-backed Group Nine—Ad Week
- ‘Grown-ish’: Abraham D. Juste Set To Recur In Freeform’s ‘Black-ish’ Spinoff
- HBO Sets Premiere Date For Ben Bradlee Doc ‘The Newspaperman’
- Stana Katic Thriller ‘Absentia’ Sets Overseas Premiere Dates On Sony’s AXN