A new faction of SAG’s New York Division has announced a slate of candidates to challenge the dominant United Screen Actors Nationwide group that unveiled its nominees Tuesday for national and NY Division elections next month. One.Strong.Union., which says on its website that it is “committed to capable, inspired, forward-thinking governance in the New York boardroom” of SAG, has put forth Sam Robards as its nominee for SAG NY Division president to challenge USAN-aligned incumbent Mike Hodge and Robards, Corey Anker, Justin Barrett, Kelly Deadmon, Andrew Dolan, Jeff Gurner, Phoebe Jonas, Gy Mirano, Joe Narciso and Matt Servitto for board seats. Both USAN and OSU are for SAG’s merger with AFTRA.
SAG NY Division Has New Player: Sam Robards-Led One.Strong.Union.
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest Film News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Currently Pushing ‘Emoji Movie’ Out Of Top Spot With $28M+ – Late Night Update
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- ‘An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth To Power’ Review: Al Gore Back & More Vital Than Ever
- AT&T Formally Positions John Stankey To Run Time Warner’s Assets
- ‘Last Flag Flying’ Moves To Lionsgate And Up A Week On Release Schedule
- Lionsgate’s Jon Feltheimer Made $35.3M In Latest Fiscal Year, Up 223%