A new faction of SAG’s New York Division has announced a slate of candidates to challenge the dominant United Screen Actors Nationwide group that unveiled its nominees Tuesday for national and NY Division elections next month. One.Strong.Union., which says on its website that it is “committed to capable, inspired, forward-thinking governance in the New York boardroom” of SAG, has put forth Sam Robards as its nominee for SAG NY Division president to challenge USAN-aligned incumbent Mike Hodge and Robards, Corey Anker, Justin Barrett, Kelly Deadmon, Andrew Dolan, Jeff Gurner, Phoebe Jonas, Gy Mirano, Joe Narciso and Matt Servitto for board seats. Both USAN and OSU are for SAG’s merger with AFTRA.
SAG NY Division Has New Player: Sam Robards-Led One.Strong.Union.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Mahershala Ali Thanks His Teachers, Cast & Wife In Best Supporting Actor Oscar Win
- Oscars: Winners List (Updating Live)
- Deadline’s Oscars Live Blog
- And The Winner For Grandest Oscar Party Invite…
- Oscars Red Carpet: Octavia Spencer, Casey Affleck & More – Photo Gallery
- Asghar Farhadi Lauds “Powerful Movement” Against Trump Travel Ban At London ‘Salesman’ Premiere