A new faction of SAG’s New York Division has announced a slate of candidates to challenge the dominant United Screen Actors Nationwide group that unveiled its nominees Tuesday for national and NY Division elections next month. One.Strong.Union., which says on its website that it is “committed to capable, inspired, forward-thinking governance in the New York boardroom” of SAG, has put forth Sam Robards as its nominee for SAG NY Division president to challenge USAN-aligned incumbent Mike Hodge and Robards, Corey Anker, Justin Barrett, Kelly Deadmon, Andrew Dolan, Jeff Gurner, Phoebe Jonas, Gy Mirano, Joe Narciso and Matt Servitto for board seats. Both USAN and OSU are for SAG’s merger with AFTRA.
SAG NY Division Has New Player: Sam Robards-Led One.Strong.Union.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- ‘Avatar’ Starts Production Today On Four Consecutive Sequels At Over $1 Billion Budget
- Julianne Hough To Play First Lady Of Fitness Betty Weider In George Gallo’s ‘Bigger’
- Bart & Fleming: How Donald Trump’s Football Fumbles Killed USFL; Why The Movie Star Is Dying; Studio…
- China Axes Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Release: The Possible Political Motives
- Sharon Stone Signs With CAA
- Vanessa Hudgens Added To Cast Of Ken Marino’s ‘Dog Days’