A new faction of SAG’s New York Division has announced a slate of candidates to challenge the dominant United Screen Actors Nationwide group that unveiled its nominees Tuesday for national and NY Division elections next month. One.Strong.Union., which says on its website that it is “committed to capable, inspired, forward-thinking governance in the New York boardroom” of SAG, has put forth Sam Robards as its nominee for SAG NY Division president to challenge USAN-aligned incumbent Mike Hodge and Robards, Corey Anker, Justin Barrett, Kelly Deadmon, Andrew Dolan, Jeff Gurner, Phoebe Jonas, Gy Mirano, Joe Narciso and Matt Servitto for board seats. Both USAN and OSU are for SAG’s merger with AFTRA.
SAG NY Division Has New Player: Sam Robards-Led One.Strong.Union.
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest Film News
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table – Update
- ‘Justice League’, ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Aquaman’ Fire Up Audience For Warner Bros…
- Fright Franchise ‘Five Nights At Freddy’s’ Blumhouse-Bound?
- Christopher Nolan Shows Off ‘Dunkirk,’ Says "The Only Way To Carry You Through" The Film Is At A Theater…
- ‘Annabelle 2’ Now Titled ‘Annabelle: Creation’ – CinemaCon
- John Doman Joins ‘Hard Powder’; Alessandra Ambrosio Returns For ‘Daddy’s Home’ Sequel