As the only network with an all-original lineup, Fox won Wednesday night with the two-hour Top 10 performance show of So You Think You Can Dance (1.9/6), which was even with last Wednesday’s telecast. Overall, SYTYCD was third in the ratings for the night behind NBC’s America’s Got Talent (2.6/6) at 9 PM, which was down 13% for a season low, and CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/9) at 8 PM, down 4%. Big Brother was the only original on CBS last night, while Talent on NBC was joined by new reality series Love In the Wild (1.5/4) at 10 PM, which down 6% from last week to a series low. Primetime Nightline (0.9/3), flat with last week, followed comedy repeats on ABC.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent' Slips But Tops Competition, Fox Wins Night With 'Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'