As the only network with an all-original lineup, Fox won Wednesday night with the two-hour Top 10 performance show of So You Think You Can Dance (1.9/6), which was even with last Wednesday’s telecast. Overall, SYTYCD was third in the ratings for the night behind NBC’s America’s Got Talent (2.6/6) at 9 PM, which was down 13% for a season low, and CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/9) at 8 PM, down 4%. Big Brother was the only original on CBS last night, while Talent on NBC was joined by new reality series Love In the Wild (1.5/4) at 10 PM, which down 6% from last week to a series low. Primetime Nightline (0.9/3), flat with last week, followed comedy repeats on ABC.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent' Slips But Tops Competition, Fox Wins Night With 'Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote', More
'Homeland': Claire Danes Confirms Series Will End With Season 8, New Pregnancy Not Expected To Impact Production
Latest TV News
- Judge Backs AMC Networks Motion In Latest Battle Of ‘Walking Dead’ War
- ‘Mayans MC’: Gino Vento Set To Recur In FX’s ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Spinoff
- SAG-AFTRA “Fighting Back” Against Dangers Posed By Face-Swapping Technology
- ‘Motherland’: Sundance Now Acquires British Comedy Series For May Premiere – Watch The Trailer
- Hulu Picks Up Middle School Comedy Series ‘PEN15’
- Disney’s Courtship Of Fox Began Last Summer, At Rupert Murdoch’s Moraga Winery