As the only network with an all-original lineup, Fox won Wednesday night with the two-hour Top 10 performance show of So You Think You Can Dance (1.9/6), which was even with last Wednesday’s telecast. Overall, SYTYCD was third in the ratings for the night behind NBC’s America’s Got Talent (2.6/6) at 9 PM, which was down 13% for a season low, and CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/9) at 8 PM, down 4%. Big Brother was the only original on CBS last night, while Talent on NBC was joined by new reality series Love In the Wild (1.5/4) at 10 PM, which down 6% from last week to a series low. Primetime Nightline (0.9/3), flat with last week, followed comedy repeats on ABC.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent' Slips But Tops Competition, Fox Wins Night With 'Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
'Logan Lucky' Review: Channing Tatum & Game Cast Steal Lots Of Laughs In Soderbergh's Directorial Return
Latest TV News
- HBO Suffers Social Media Hacks on Twitter, Facebook Pages
- Jimmy Kimmel Hears From Donald Trump Voters; Kellyanne Conway Discusses Damage Control
- Ric Reitz Re-Elected President Of SAG-AFTRA Atlanta Local, Continues Run Of Wins For Gabrielle Carteris Supporters
- New York Talent Agent Mark Schlegel Missing Since Sunday, Family Says
- 'For The People': Jasmin Savoy Brown To Star In New Shondaland ABC Series
- N.K. Jemisin’s ‘The Fifth Season’ Book To Be Developed As TV Series At TNT