As the only network with an all-original lineup, Fox won Wednesday night with the two-hour Top 10 performance show of So You Think You Can Dance (1.9/6), which was even with last Wednesday’s telecast. Overall, SYTYCD was third in the ratings for the night behind NBC’s America’s Got Talent (2.6/6) at 9 PM, which was down 13% for a season low, and CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/9) at 8 PM, down 4%. Big Brother was the only original on CBS last night, while Talent on NBC was joined by new reality series Love In the Wild (1.5/4) at 10 PM, which down 6% from last week to a series low. Primetime Nightline (0.9/3), flat with last week, followed comedy repeats on ABC.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent' Slips But Tops Competition, Fox Wins Night With 'Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Gets More Love Thursday Night Than Emma Watson-Tom Hanks Thriller 'The Circle' - Box Office
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- Fox News Slots ‘The Five’ Replacement At 5 PM
- Nicolle Wallace To Host New 4 PM Weekday Show On MSNBC
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Netflix Commissions Second German Production ‘Dogs Of Berlin’
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit