As the only network with an all-original lineup, Fox won Wednesday night with the two-hour Top 10 performance show of So You Think You Can Dance (1.9/6), which was even with last Wednesday’s telecast. Overall, SYTYCD was third in the ratings for the night behind NBC’s America’s Got Talent (2.6/6) at 9 PM, which was down 13% for a season low, and CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/9) at 8 PM, down 4%. Big Brother was the only original on CBS last night, while Talent on NBC was joined by new reality series Love In the Wild (1.5/4) at 10 PM, which down 6% from last week to a series low. Primetime Nightline (0.9/3), flat with last week, followed comedy repeats on ABC.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent' Slips But Tops Competition, Fox Wins Night With 'Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Damon & George Clooney Tell 'GMA' They Knew Harvey Weinstein Was An "A**hole" But Not A Sexual Predator
Latest TV News
- CBS Developing CIA Workplace Comedy From ‘Big Bang Theory’s Simon Helberg & Jocelyn Towne
- Ali LeRoi Inks Overall Deal With CBS Television Studios
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts Megyn Kelly, NYT For Trying To Link Him “With Harvey Weinstein”
- NBC Buys Single Mother Comedy From Amy Poehler & Kim Rosenstock As Put Pilot
- Fox Buys Family Comedy From Peter Tolan, John Ross Bowie & Kevin Sussman
- 'Get Shorty' Showrunner Davey Holmes Inks Overall Deal With MGM TV, Sets Hunter S. Thompson Series