Fox won Wednesday night with the Top 8 performance show of So You Think You Can Dance (2.0/6), which featured Lady Gaga as a guest judge. Both SYTYCD and NBC’s America’s Got Talent (2.7/8) were even with last week and will probably end up higher when the finals are released later today. Talent once gain ranked as the top-rated program of the night. It was flanked by Minute To Win It (1.1/4), which was down 15% vs. its most recent original two weeks ago, and new NBC reality series Love in the Wild (1.6/5), which was up 7% from last week. Meanwhile, CBS’ Big Brother (2.3/8) was down 12%.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'SYTYCD' & 'Talent' Steady, 'Big Brother' Slips
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’
- Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-’90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
- Dylan McDermott To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'LA -> Vegas'
- ‘Instinct’ CBS Pilot Casts Daniel Ings; NBC’s ‘Spaced Out’ Adds Brett Goldstein
- ‘24: Legacy’ Producers Apologize For Use Of 2013 Nairobi Terror Attack Footage